Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Released just before Christmas in 2009 smiley37

https://youtu.be/mChd0w4Otlc

Sab ko dekha de tu soniya!

What’s that supposed to mean? smiley44

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

What’s that supposed to mean? smiley44

https://giphy.com/gifs/laughing-despicable-me-minions-ZqlvCTNHpqrio

Not every Christmas time movie is a Merry Christmas! smiley37

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I read it as kangna's garbage acting. Really there is no difference between katrina and kangna's acting anymore.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smiley29 Sometimes your words really really go over my head 🤪

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Raymond baby @kapoorempire fan spotted smiley36

I mean it is obvious whom OP stans given the tweets they use. They are a good rep on IF of the vilest and most filthy Bollywood fandom, which ironically belongs to an actor who is still not a mega star but has such a loud breed of followers on twitter who attack every actor, you would think he is the biggest star in the country!!

Edited by elaichichai - 1 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elaichichai

I mean it is obvious whom OP stans given the tweets they use. They are a good rep on IF of the vilest and most filthy Bollywood fandom, which ironically belongs to an actor who is still not a mega star but has such a loud breed of followers on twitter who attack every actor, you would think he is the biggest star in the country!!

don’t know about twitter. but members losing interest, less traffic here,….enabled FOD and her gazillion MIDs to establish a strong foothold on BWF. Mods also gave up on her it seemssmiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Why is Katrina still such a horrible actress? smiley24

You & others may find her as "horrible" as you want that doesn't make her a "horrible actress" except in your own perception (if even!) and that of those with the same perception.

So, you can repeat your threads against certain actresses as much as you want...it's nothing else than rehashing always the same opinion...just trying to up the negative language and find sm-posts....

What a waste of time smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

don’t know about twitter. but members losing interest, less traffic here,….enabled FOD and her gazillion MIDs to establish a strong foothold on BWF. Mods also gave up on her it seemssmiley36

Well I can vouch myself that I left IF for years due to that breed's nastiness, so yeah not surprising many others did too. And that was peak FOD abusive spamming reign. I wonder if this is the real FOD or an impostor cause the real deal could not post without abusing.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I enjoyed watching it. Should been a OTT release. At least Katrina tried, did a movie and worked on acting. Gotta give her credit for that.