Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

You have his crazy stans calling this as good acting. Like I wrote dramatic and emotional moments SRK is cringe.

donkey was unbearable and its hirani movie. Sanjay dutt and Hirani combo with munna bhai mbbs series was da bomb and 3 idiots with Aamir khan since then Hirani lost the plot. Sanju, pk, n now this ( those movies still did well but this one didn’t compared to others and wasn’t a clean hit by most sites but as had mixed verdicts which no other Hirani movie as had.i didn’t like PK but still majority audiences liked it. With this movie it wasn’t the same case. Though theme on movie wasn’t bad as it shows the donkey route but should have had someone else play the role and seriously saying this.

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Even SRK Fans need Salman to save SRK thread smiley36

SRK ke baare mein question karo, answer mein sivaay SRK ke sab kuch aayega smiley37

can we talk about how tiger 3 tanked? even with srks presence sallus ship sunk soo deep tsk tsk ab tu sallu underground hogaya hai bechara bahar bhi khatra aur movies par bhi he should also take a 5 year hiatus so his fans could grow up as well
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

donkey was unbearable and its hirani movie. Sanjay dutt and Hirani combo with munna bhai mbbs series was da bomb and 3 idiots with Aamir khan since then Hirani lost the plot. Sanju, pk, n now this ( those movies still did well but this one didn’t compared to others and wasn’t a clean hit by most sites but as had mixed verdicts which no other Hirani movie as had.i didn’t like PK but still majority audiences liked it. With this movie it wasn’t the same case. Though theme on movie wasn’t bad as it shows the donkey route but should have had someone else play the role and seriously saying this.

Watch the film. His acting and chemistry with Tapsee is woeful. Even critics who are die hard SRK stans have criticized it.

A host of directors have given their worst with him. How come it's always SRK?

Hirani,Anand L Rai,Maneesh Sharma,Imtiaz.

Couple of them had blockbuster runs ended by SRK.

Originally posted by: sharaban

Stans r called stans for a reason.

His stans are the worst you could see out there.

Corporatiya,Toiletiya star

The terms used by twitteratti that define SRK.

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

All he do is baahein felaana. Kabhi serious hoke bhi acting karni chahiye.

None is his films are working while others are giving 500+ cr films, ye Dunki kar rahe hain.

Kab shuro karenge Khan Saab acting karna, bas yehi sawaal hai.

Do you agree with me?

Not just that.He ruins dramatic and emotional scenes turning out to be unintetional comedy.

https://x.com/i/status/1580925697010200577

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ha ha, the playing field for SRK-dislikers rehashing everything already written/read/posted multiple times...kind of "stans" also smiley36

lol u guys go on how donkey was this and that and some masterpiece that people just didn’t understand and to defend it u being in another’s movie 😂. This was his last movie in the year and that too with HIRANI I repeat HIRANI and most sites declared it avg ( hungama/boi). Since Taran was didn’t deckare the verdict but hungama in its site did.

Regarding Tiger 3 it was a clean hit ( I have the original screen shots and I opened the topic so I know everything regarding Tiger 3) I repeat clean by every known site like Taran Ji whom most use and some who use that now new site sacnaik something and boi( they the 1st ones to give it a clean hit tag). So some need to know what they saying. Yet ye it’s necessary to bring him into the topic.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wasn't fair at all to bring Salman in this 'infested' field only because Guddu opened this thread... (let them all hate on SRK - with always the same arguments...it's quite low level).

There is no need for SRK-fans to get on that level oneself and get provocated into retaliating with bashing Salman (anyways, Tiger 3 got Hit-verdict and Dunki got Hit-verdict...so nothing to cribb about).

Salman and SRK are friends...no need that Salman fans and SRK fans are enemies, imo.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Salman has survived in BW without any acting skill. Then why single out SRK? At least SRK is decent actor. He just needed better scripts than harry met sejal, jab tak hai jaan etc.