Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Yes. The movie starts with Kurukshetra last day. Did you also miss the beautiful song sung by Big B depicting the misery of earth through Ashwathama’s eyes all the way until 5000 years in the future from Kurukshetra?

Yup. Will have to find clips on chidiya. If anyone has the tele link, let me know.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

B- wow 😳 but not unbelievable smiley36as many writers love imagining Kauravas in good light. Its like only Kauravas life was hard but if we compare pandavas and Krishna's lives were worst than them.

I loved Raja mouli sir's cameo, the bater was hilarious 😂

I didn't find anything cringe in hindi dubbed version except for 1-2 dialogues though 😅

NTR Sr had an obsession with Duryodhana and Karnasmiley22 and made a couple of movies from their pov depicting Pandavas as jealous clowns and Krishna as a grey character.smiley44That’s why one has to be careful after reaching a legendary status as to what theories you are floating because the future generations may lap them up blindfoldedly and thereby burying the truth forever.

Cringe is probably not the right word but I felt the jokes in Hindi didn’t exactly land the same way and made Prabhas’s intro feel too long. In Telugu it looked like a part of introducing the world around him and how he perceives it.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

This. Exactly.

Already there's so much misinformation thanks to the tv shows, ab movies mein bhi.

Khair, I'm more invested in seeing who'll be wielding the Gandeev

I think Arjuna himself will come, if not then who else but Karna.😵‍💫 Though I hope against hope that they won’t ever let Karna touch Gandheeva.

I was ok with Ashwathama praising Karna because it was obviously his pov. But they made Krishna also sing his praises.

823177 thumbnail

Zz

Word Count: 1

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Kripacharya immortality has been a question for me too, it is believed he was blessed by Krishna but why and when, is unclear.

I found this link intresting

https://www.quora.com/How-was-Kripacharya-as-a-warrior-and-why-did-Lord-Krishna-confer-him-Chiranjeevi-as-per-Bori-CE

Ohhh intresting indeed

Thanks for sharing smiley31

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This. Exactly.

Already there's so much misinformation thanks to the tv shows, ab movies mein bhi.

Khair, I'm more invested in seeing who'll be wielding the Gandeev

Didn't yaskin wielded the Gandeev in last scene?

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I missed the first 15 mins of the movie. Did the Ashwathama and Sri Krishna scene happen in the beginning?

I think you'll get it on insta or twitter in short clips, you shouldn't miss the song also, that was amazing 🔥🔥🔥

RamAayeHain thumbnail

NTR Sr had an obsession with Duryodhana and Karnasmiley22 and made a couple of movies from their pov depicting Pandavas as jealous clowns and Krishna as a grey character.smiley44That’s why one has to be careful after reaching a legendary status as to what theories you are floating because the future generations may lap them up blindfoldedly and thereby burying the truth forever.

Cringe is probably not the right word but I felt the jokes in Hindi didn’t exactly land the same way and made Prabhas’s intro feel too long. In Telugu it looked like a part of introducing the world around him and how he perceives it.

Wow 😮 😮, so literally white washing Kauravas and black painting Pandavas 👏👏 but still on unbelievable, I have come across so many fanfictions on Wattpad where Kauravas are written as epistome of sacrifice and goodness while pandavas are written as most selfish people on earth. I don't know how people come to these conclusions 🤷

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I think Arjuna himself will come, if not then who else but Karna.😵‍💫 Though I hope against hope that they won’t ever let Karna touch Gandheeva.

I was ok with Ashwathama praising Karna because it was obviously his pov. But they made Krishna also sing his praises.

B- I hope that doesn't happen 😮😮😮that will be too much.

Krishna maybe praised karna to keep Arjun grounded but there's no way anyone can claim Karna is better warrior than Arjuna. Arjun has also defeated Karna in wars where Krishna ji was not present. He also got blessing directly from Mahadev for his skills.

I would love to see karna's redemption arc or karna arjun fighting together on the side of kalki but not white washing of Karna's deeds

Edited by RamAayeHain - 2 months ago