Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

First I need to know Mahabharata to understand anything about the movie.All I know about Mahabharata is Krishna,Karna,Arjuna,Kunti,Sun, Draupadi,Pandavas,kauravas, kurukshetra war.

Idk anything about Ashawathama.

After reading about the movie story here, I feel more strongly that Ramcharan should have played Prabhas role in place of Prabhas.Or Even Karna role suits him very well or even Arjuna role suits him very well looking at the character he played in Maghadheera.Ramcharan simply nailed it in Maghadheera especially in the scene where he won over 100 people attacking himsmiley42.I can easily imagine Ramcharan playing some powerful mythological role related to war and stuff!

I hope they take Ramcharan as Kalki in Kalki part-2.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

First I need to know Mahabharata to understand anything about the movie.All I know about Mahabharata is Krishna,Karna,Arjuna,Kunti,Sun, Draupadi,Pandavas,kauravas, kurukshetra war.

After reading about the movie story here, I feel more strongly that Ramcharan should have played Prabhas role in place of Prabhas.Or Even Karna role suits him very well or even Arjuna role suits him very well looking at the character he played in Maghadheera.Ramcharan simply nailed it in Maghadheera especially in the scene where he won over 100 people attacking himsmiley42.I can easily imagine Ramcharan playing some powerful mythological role related to war and stuff!

Ashwathama is Guru Drona's son, an ally of Duryodhana or Kauravas.

Drona and his wife Kripi,  were devotees of Shiva and asked him for a son just like him(Shiva) in valour

Shivji  granted the boon and hence Ashwathama was born with a gem on head(Shivmani). 

The gem made him powerful,  invincible and immune to diseases.

Now on the last day of war Kauravas were defeated and Duryodhana wad dying. Ashwathama decided to avenge the death of his friend and father by killing Pandavas.

He went there in the night and killed 5 brothers sleeping together,  thinking them as Pandavas,  but they actually were Up pandavas, sons of Draupadi.

Also it was against the rule of war to attack at night.

Arjun, Krishna went with Bheem for revenge,  Ashwathama used Brahmstra against them ,in reply , Arjun did the same.

Krishna intervention led Arjun to call back Brahmstra but Ashwathama didn't know how to do that so he changed the route towards Uttara's womb(Abhimanyu's wife,  Arjun's daughter in law)

Krishna saved the unborn child and Uttara but cursed Ashwathama to live forever and took his gem(So he will not be immune to diseases and powerful ).

Ashwathama is among 7 Chiranjeevi, who are waiting for Kalki avtaar for Vishnu to bless the Earth.

Edited by incrediblycute - 5 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Oh, okay! Say, what if Shiv Ji's manifestation Kal Bhairav is also shown in the movie?! I mean he's been talked about and at what it was implied that Bhairava is Kal Bhairav but now we know that he is Karn so there is a chance that Kal Bhairav character's is also included in the movie🤩🤩

Even I didn't understand that, when that old man in the movie was talking about kal Bhairav, rakshak of Kashi and that bhairava is kal Bhairav and bhagwan kashi mei waapas aa gaye hai scene, I really thought bhairava is manifestation of Shiv ji but in climax it was revealed that he's Surya Purta Karna. So this time Shiv ji's ansh is in Karna and maybe that would be his redemption arc 🤔

Edited by RamAayeHain - 4 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Mahabharat each and every character has a story of its own to tell, Ashwatthama's story was explained in the movie as well, in first scene only. Ashwatthama and his maternal uncle Kripacharya both are immortal , difference is ashwatthama was cursed and kripacharya was blessed , wonder if Kripacharya will also come into picture later 🤔

In Ramayan movie also Ramcharan as Shree Ram would've been amazing, RK is good but Ramcharan would've nailed it. I really want to see him in Kalki Cinematic Universe, if he will play kalki then it'll the most amazing thing 🤩🤩

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I hope it earns large profits so the production will take it seriously and will come with the next part soon 🤩

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Ashwathama is Guru Drona's son, an ally of Duryodhana or Kauravas.

Drona and his wife Kripi,  were devotees of Shiva and asked him for a son just like him(Shiva) in valour

Shivji  granted the boon and hence Ashwathama was born with a gem on head(Shivmani). 

The gem made him powerful,  invincible and immune to diseases.

Now on the last day of war Kauravas were defeated and Duryodhana wad dying. Ashwathama decided to avenge the death of his friend and father by killing Pandavas.

He went there in the night and killed 5 brothers sleeping together,  thinking them as Pandavas,  but they actually were Up pandavas, sons of Draupadi.

Also it was against the rule of war to attack at night.

Arjun, Krishna went with Bheem for revenge,  Ashwathama used Brahmstra against them ,in reply , Arjun did the same.

Krishna intervention led Arjun to call back Brahmstra but Ashwathama didn't know how to do that so he changed the route towards Uttara's womb(Abhimanyu's wife,  Arjun's daughter in law)

Krishna saved the unborn child and Uttara but cursed Ashwathama to live forever and took his gem(So he will not be immune to diseases and powerful ).

Ashwathama is among 7 Chiranjeevi, who are waiting for Kalki avtaar for Vishnu to bless the Earth.

Do you know when Kripacharya was blessed with immortality?🤔

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That’s a nice discussion you’ll have going on here…

The thing is though except Adhwathama , Arjuna and Karna no one else was revealed. They even kept Deepika’s role ambiguous . So we never know how they were going to take this forward in terms of the other characters and their involvement. 

Ashwathama called Karna his friend in the movie but I clearly remember reading in Mahabharata about how he just barely tolerated him because of Duryodhana. And that whole sequence of 2 feet Vs 10 feet of the moving back of the chariot was literally lifted straight from a classic Telugu movie made by NTR called Daana Veera Soora Karna - a movie where Karna and Duryodhana were shown as the worthy heros who done dirty by Pandavas and Krishna. And the weak voice, acting and stature of Vijay Devarkonda also didn’t help.

Now for the lighter stuff, I liked Rajamouli and RGV cameos the most. Not sure if Vijay Deverakonda is there as a cameo or is going to be a regular . loved the Baahubali reference between Rajamouli and Prabhas.😅🤣

Also there is a world of difference between the Telugu and Hindi dubbed versions. I found a lot of jokes cringe in Hindi. Apparently Nagi made the movie with predominantly Telugu audience in mind so they wrote all the dialogue in Telugu unlike the Baahubali 2 and RRR where the target audience was pan India. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I hope it earns large profits so the production will take it seriously and will come with the next part soon 🤩

Apparently 60% of the part 2 is already shot, especially the entire Deepika and Amitabh’s scenes keeping in mind their health situation and availability.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

That’s a nice discussion you’ll have going on here…

The thing is though except Adhwathama , Arjuna and Karna no one else was revealed. They even kept Deepika’s role ambiguous . So we never know how they were going to take this forward in terms of the other characters and their involvement. 

Ashwathama called Karna his friend in the movie but I clearly remember reading in Mahabharata about how he just barely tolerated him because of Duryodhana. And that whole sequence of 2 feet Vs 10 feet of the moving back of the chariot was literally lifted straight from a classic Telugu movie made by NTR called Daana Veera Soora Karna - a movie where Karna and Duryodhana were shown as the worthy heros who done dirty by Pandavas and Krishna. And the weak voice, acting and stature of Vijay Devarkonda also didn’t help.

Now for the lighter stuff, I liked Rajamouli and RGV cameos the most. Not sure if Vijay Deverakonda is there as a cameo or is going to be a regular . loved the Baahubali reference between Rajamouli and Prabhas.😅🤣

Also there is a world of difference between the Telugu and Hindi dubbed versions. I found a lot of jokes cringe in Hindi. Apparently Nagi made the movie with predominantly Telugu audience in mind so they wrote all the dialogue in Telugu unlike the Baahubali 2 and RRR where the target audience was pan India. 

B- wow 😳 but not unbelievable smiley36as many writers love imagining Kauravas in good light. Its like only Kauravas life was hard but if we compare pandavas and Krishna's lives were worst than them. 

I loved Raja mouli sir's cameo, the bater was hilarious 😂 

I didn't find anything cringe in hindi dubbed version except for 1-2 dialogues though 😅