Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeah, I also would prefer to get to read more reviews and updates about reactions than this poking at fans of whomever smiley1

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah, I also would prefer to get to read more reviews and updates about reactions than this poking at fans of whomever smiley1

Dont bother dear. smiley14 If the collections are going as per expectations, I usually see the fans of those actors don’t have time to do all these, they cant get enough of celebrating. smiley41 That’s why I will look forward to see the updates. smiley40

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Project_K_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_9?hl=en. Looking at 60 crore plus weekend smiley9 since everyone is so concerned about Kalki’s collections smiley9

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Trash film smiley21

Maroonporsche thumbnail

watch

Word Count: 1

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Project_K_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_9?hl=en. Looking at 60 crore plus weekend smiley9 since everyone is so concerned about Kalki’s collections smiley9

I mean we know for some who are so interested in its collections they have already decided its fake so why are they even lurking like pressed souls on this thread beats me!!

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/timesnow/status/1809391821497171997?s=46&t=v__rKy3ZTQQE0G9tA6VeRg

Sad. It’s just sad the most anticipated movie for me got postponed due to this inorganic hype which isn’t even holding up anymore. Just for the sake of AMKDT, I hope Kalki continues to do well, else it makes no sense altogether. smiley44

fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8568

Posting because people are trying so hard to prove it a non success. Just wow! A movie gets postponed and people on IF claim that it was wrong decision because the hype is fake. Maybe, just maybe the makers and distributors for it right and this movie is actually doing very well!

Loved the movie and waiting for the 2nd part 😁 . Not a fan of any actor but the passive aggressive tone of couple of people in this thread annoyed me a lot! They have not watched the movie and do not plan to watch it but they come on the review + box office thread to insinuate that the collections are fake and the movie is trash. When those who have actually watched it have liked it!

Can't believe my first post where I am deliberately being rude is for Prabhas whom I don't even like much 😁

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Dont bother dear. smiley14 If the collections are going as per expectations, I usually see the fans of those actors don’t have time to do all these, they cant get enough of celebrating. smiley41 That’s why I will look forward to see the updates. smiley40

I wonder how often I've to state that I don't believe in those numbers...they aren't my 'go-to' when I look at a movie...what watching members post here, is the most important to me (even when contradictory and biased because of being a fan of someone)...they don't get money for giving an opinion - that's what I cherish smiley1