Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Hmm nice review. I had no intention watching this movie and thought it will be a washout but now I want to watch it in cinema theatressmiley36

With brahmastra and Prabhas's previous movies even I didn't had any expectations but couldn't resist a movie on Kalki so went to watch and it was so worth itsmiley36

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Sameeeeee here. 

I just wanted it to work for Big B's sake. 

Big B was phenomenal in this 

The starting song of Keshava πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯the fight sequences πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯the dialogue dilivery πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ‘

Truly a GOATsmiley31

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If you feel the interest to watch it, then, yes, do it in a theatre...if possible on IMAX smiley1

DNEG (the London based VFX company) guarantees spectacular scenes (but they work the best on biiiig screen).

I think that the VFX part (with some performances) is the main plus of this movie ...like it had been for Brahmastra.

fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Went to watch it because I found the second trailer great (the first one was awful, what were they thinking). 

Loved loved the movie. AB is peerless - his voice, his powerful presence and acting, everything is always good but works really really well for this movie. I liked Deepika as well, though she didn't have much to do. Hopefully she would have meatier role in next part. And I don't know what to say about Prabhas. Loved him in Bahubali and then went to see Saaho for him which was very disappointing. But in this movie he seems to somewhat reclaim his Bahubali charm. His performance still seems lazy at times but maybe that is the character demand. 

The story is great and very intriguing and the world building is spectacular esp the mythological aspects in futuristic dystopian world. VFX is also good. Will eagerly wait for the next part.

Edited by fantasyshowfan - 3 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasyshowfan

Went to watch it because I found the second trailer great (the first one was awful, what were they thinking). 

Loved loved the movie. AB is peerless - his voice, his powerful presence and acting, everything is always good but works really really well for this movie. I liked Deepika as well, though she didn't have much to do. Hopefully she would have meatier role in next part. And I don't know what to say about Prabhas. Loved him in Bahubali and then went to see Saaho for him which was very disappointing. But in this movie he seems to somewhat reclaim his Bahubali charm. His performance still seems lazy at times but maybe that is the character demand. 

The story is great and very intriguing and the world building is spectacular esp the mythological aspects in futuristic dystopian world. VFX is also good. Will eagerly wait for the next part.

πŸ’―πŸ’―

I think Deepika's role will have more depths in future story, she would be mother of the God, why was she chosen abhi tak wo bhi nahi reveal hua hai.

Same for Prabhas too, he would've a more in depth role in future movies, this whole movie his character was built up along with Deepika 

Next movie should explore all of this 🀞 I am very excited for next part, I hope they don't delay much though max 1.5 years hopefully 

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Oh wow didn't thought about this, you're totally right, in this birth also he came to him captain in a basket, he still craved for the royalty and respect, he still shown as selfish. Of course this birth is his redemption arc but why karna πŸ€”πŸ€” hanumanji or parshuram are much stronger than him and they wouldn't have needed to be born again, they're already present 

As Krishna already said that in Kalyug, Kali will be more powerful. So powerful that he will have the ability to stop the birth of kalki avtaar. This is why there are going to reincarnations and avtaars of other gods to aid Kalki in the destruction of Kali. So Hanuman ji and Parshuram too will join soon among many others.

Kalyug is the where the evil is infinite times more powerful, so Kalki needs all the strongest warriors, gods, and their reincarnations to balance that scale and fight with Kali on an equal footing. Also, after Mahabharat those who lived were advised to keep their knowledge to themselves as if shared with others, Kali might misuse them. (I read this somewhere but I don't remember where)

So the knowledge of godly weapons and other important vidyas remained secret and only those from Mahabhrat times and before know about it. So to activate those weapons, their owners need to be there. And Vijaya bow belonged to Karn and he needs to be there to activate its powers. Everything is to help Kalki.

Yess of course but after kalki's own squad will get built, will their character still get the same importance πŸ€”πŸ€” because when kalki will age, karna and sumati will get old only ashwatthama will still have exceptional power, maybe karna will have too but Sumati to definitely not, now also she don't Have any warrior skills 

Kalki aging and the battle between Kalki and Kali will be shown in the last movie like Avengers Endgame. Till then every character will have its importance.

Huh.....gandeev's angle was also very intriguing actually, don't know why they included it πŸ€”πŸ€”the weapon is used by Arjuna, if a weapon was needed for Bhagwan they could've gone with Sharanga (Dhanush of Lord Vishnu) and Sharanga could've easily defeated Gandeev. I think karna's characters complexity made his charcter very intresting to the writers. That rath scene was very powerful, actually all the Mahabharata scenes that were shows were amazing πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

The voice of Krishna ji was very firm and strong, beautiful ❀️ 

Kalki will not be using the Gandeev bow. Also, the bow was given to Arjun. Before him, the bow was possessed by Bhrama, Prajapati, Indra, Varun dev and several other gods. It is a celestial weapon that was passed down to Arjun who after Mahabharat was told to return it back to Varun dev. 

Kalki will have their own weapon, it is said to be a sword ablaze with cosmic energy.

As for Karn, he indeed is a complex character. See, in Mahabharat no one except for Krishna was 100% right or 100% wrong. All the characters were grey shaded and had flaws. I don't follow the scriptures religiously. I don't believe that they are the complete truth because there will always be this doubt about biasness of the writer. Like they could have written Arjun to be too good, Karn to be too bad because the former was fighting for dharma will Karn was on adharm's side.

The same goes for the dramas and movies, like was the friendship between Karn and Duryodhan really that good that Duryodhan trusted to leave his wife with Karn. There will always be a doubt but with recent adaptations Karn's complexity is highlighted more so it is obvious that he's a favorite of many and that is why his arc was shown in the movie.

Yesss that's gonna be amazing πŸ”₯ 🀩, finally the cinematic universe which will discover the depths of our epics 🀩🀩🀩so excited for this 🀩πŸ”₯

I know right! I am excited as well. Especially to see who else is gonna be a part of this universe, and how those who are reincarnated like Karn gain their consciousness back and recall their memories. Just imagine, Karn getting his Kavach and Kundal back! And what if Arjun makes an appearance too because we do not know who Bhairava's parents are, what if they are alive and then Arjun's reincarnation took birth as well?! And then, maybe Arjun will get Gandeev bow back and use it during the final battle.

Edited by itsShonali - 3 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

And Vijaya bow belonged to Karn and he needs to be there to activate its powers. Everything is to help Kalki.

Hmm that makes sense 

Kalki will not be using the Gandeev bow. Also, the bow was given to Arjun. Before him, the bow was possessed by Bhrama, Prajapati, Indra, Varun dev and several other gods. It is a celestial weapon that was passed down to Arjun who after Mahabharat was told to return it back to Varun dev. 

Kalki will have their own weapon, it is said to be a sword ablaze with cosmic energy.

No no what I meant was if yaskin used the Gandeev then kalki can use Sharang Dhanush against it, karna's Vijay bow will not be required. But yes till kalki doesn't get born yaskin could use gandeev as he gained the power and ability to do so in the end of the movie so Prabhas as karna could use his Vijay bow to fight him, that explains it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

I don't believe that they are the complete truth because there will always be this doubt about biasness of the writer. Like they could have written Arjun to be too good, Karn to be too bad because the former was fighting for dharma will Karn was on adharm's side

Tbh in Mahabharata I feel Rishi Vyaas actually was very neuteral towards both Pandavas and Kauravas. He told this story without mixing his own emotions in it, that's why many people still sympathize with Karna 

I know right! I am excited as well. Especially to see who else is gonna be a part of this universe, and how those who are reincarnated like Karn gain their consciousness back and recall their memories. Just imagine, Karn getting his Kavach and Kundal back! And what if Arjun makes an appearance too because we do not know who Bhairava's parents are, what if they are alive and then Arjun's reincarnation took birth as well?! And then, maybe Arjun will get Gandeev bow back and use it during the final battle.

Karna getting kavach Kundal story deserves a seperate movie altogether, it would be so intresting, like a adventure mystery thriller. Another Karan Arjun face off πŸ”₯🀩 who knows maybe this time they'll be able to explore the dynamic of their blood relationship, be the sibling they didn't got be in dwapar yug 

itsShonali thumbnail

No no what I meant was if yaskin used the Gandeev then kalki can use Sharang Dhanush against it, karna's Vijay bow will not be required. But yes till kalki doesn't get born yaskin could use gandeev as he gained the power and ability to do so in the end of the movie so Prabhas as karna could use his Vijay bow to fight him, that explains it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Oh, okay. And also, didn't Lord Ram already break the Sarang bow? I am not sure that it has been mentioned again after that.

Tbh in Mahabharata I feel Rishi Vyaas actually was very neuteral towards both Pandavas and Kauravas. He told this story without mixing his own emotions in it, that's why many people still sympathize with Karna 

It's just that lack of definite proof because we were not the one who witnessed all thatsmiley36 But you do have a point. Also, I believe that everybody except for Krishna was a grey shaded character and it is that complexity of each character that makes Mahabharat so unique and intriguing. I wish I could have the chance to relive all that like in those Wattpad stories. 

Karna getting kavach Kundal story deserves a seperate movie altogether, it would be so interesting, like a adventure mystery thriller. Another Karan Arjun face off πŸ”₯🀩 who knows maybe this time they'll be able to explore the dynamic of their blood relationship, be the sibling they didn't got be in dwapar yug 

IKR! Karn getting his kavach and kundal would make him more stronger and protect him from death. Meanwhile, if Arjun is also introduced it would epic to watch him get Gandeev back. And instead of a face off, I wish to see Karn and Arjun together as they fight Yaskin's army.smiley27 I mean just imagine, if Karn had fought from the Pandavas side, Arjun and Karn would have been such a powerful combo! 

Edited by itsShonali - 2 days ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Oh, okay. And also, didn't Lord Ram already break the Sarang bow? I am not sure that it has been mentioned again after that.

Ramji had broken pinaka, Shiv Ji's dhanush, he used to carry Sharanga, legends are that the dhanush is hidden somewhere in Rameshwaram 

It's just that lack of definite proof because we were not the one who witnessed all thatsmiley36 But you do have a point. Also, I believe that everybody except for Krishna was a grey shaded character and it is that complexity of each character that makes Mahabharat so unique and intriguing. I wish I could have the chance to relive all that like in those Wattpad stories. 

Oh yes definitely, you can take any character of Mahabharata and they'll have a very intresting story of their own, such was the complexity of the great epic 

IKR! Karn getting his kavach and kundal would make him more stronger and protect him from death. Meanwhile, if Arjun is also introduced it would epic to watch him get Gandeev back. And instead of a face off, I wish to see Karn and Arjun together as they fight Yaskin's army.smiley27 I mean just imagine, if Karn had fought from the Pandavas side, Arjun and Karn would have been such a powerful combo! 

Yesss 🀩that would be such a great experience watching karna and Arjun fighting from same side, nobody will stand a chance πŸ”₯

Edited by RamAayeHain - 2 days ago
itsShonali thumbnail

Ramji had broken pinaka, Shiv Ji's dhanush, he used to carry Sharanga, legends are that the dhanush is hidden somewhere in Rameshwaram 

Oh, okay! Say, what if Shiv Ji's manifestation Kal Bhairav is also shown in the movie?! I mean he's been talked about and at what it was implied that Bhairava is Kal Bhairav but now we know that he is Karn so there is a chance that Kal Bhairav character's is also included in the movie🀩🀩

Yesss 🀩that would be such a great experience watching Karna and Arjun fighting from same side, nobody will stand a chance πŸ”₯

I agree!🀩