Edited by I_M_SultaN - 3 days ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

watched it dragged in first half a lot 

last 40 minutes high point

part 2 gonna riot 

Yes Part 2 is going to explode.and also may be Prabhas will become a little less lazy by then.😭🤣 But regardless, it’s going to be epic. Just the amount of biggies they can rope in for various roles. Hope they know what gold mine they were sitting on. 🤞

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Yes Part 2 is going to explode.and also may be Prabhas will become a little less lazy by then.😭🤣 But regardless, it’s going to be epic. Just the amount of biggies they can rope in for various roles. Hope they know what gold mine they were sitting on. 🤞

ss rajamouli saar mass tho smiley37
e1t53e thumbnail

ss rajamouli saar mass tho smiley37

I loved that scene….🤣

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 2 days ago

salaar hindi to clean hit ha baki i dnt know 

Why is Sumit Kadel crying though.  Kalki has found acceptance, defying initial expectations and yet he is saying it underperformed..despite the fact that folks are postponing the release of their movies..knowing Kalki will storm into a very successful second weekend as well..every other movie drops in Telugu circuits from what I understand..its usually day 1..2..3 which is the highest there.  

e1t53e thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Why is Sumit Kadel crying though.  Kalki has found acceptance, defying initial expectations and yet he is saying it underperformed..despite the fact that folks are postponing the release of their movies..knowing Kalki will storm into a very successful second weekend as well..every other movie drops in Telugu circuits from what I understand..its usually day 1..2..3 which is the highest there.  

As long as these regional feelings and selfish attitudes persist, India will never be able to reach its true potential. We don’t need any outside forces to keep us from prospering. Our own dumb wits like these are enough. Been the story of the subcontinent from times immemorial and unfortunately we didn’t learn anything from our history and continue to keep the same rotten mindset.