RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Don't know what I am going to spoil but still mentioned in subject smiley36

Today only I watched the movie and it was fantastic experience 

I love those movies where they try to tell a story and not just jump into the action sequences, but in this movie though there was lots of action sequences the storytelling was quite ethnic and well articulated 

So AB is ashwatthama and climax reveal was Suryaputra Karna is also in kaliyug taken rebirth as bhairav (played by Prabhas)

Kalki avtaar is inside Deepika's womb, so Deepika is playing bhagwan's mata Sumati 

His father's name in puranas is Vishnuyasa, will he also be revealed, as in movie it shows that the seeding happened in the womb 

Ashwatthama was given the role of protecting kalki's mother till he borns and then he'll support kalki in war

From where did karna angle came though 🤔did Krishna had given boon to karna that he'll also support him in Kaliyuga ?

On a side note in movie, in kaliyug also karna picked wrong side smiley36

The visuals were stunning in the movie, whole kashi angle and shambhala, what a well crafted world of visuals 😍😍

AB literally stole the show, what acting, what dialogue deliveries, what action 👏👏👏👏 truly a GOAT

There was not much for deepika this time, but maybe in next movie there will be 🤔but she's still gonna we supporting characters along with prabhas and AB right?

I mean there could be a 3 part movie based on Kalki's birth where all the supporters of kalki will be main characters like ashwatthama , his mata Sumati and karna (apparently, still don't know how karna angle came) 

But after that the main character will be kalki right 🤔

Are they gonna explore kalki vs kali or that would be the endgame in kalki cinematic universe ?

Prabhas was light of the movie though warna all other parts were heavily packed with intrigues and dark themes. Bhairav and munjai (I don't know if spelling is correct) were amazing 🤩 

The starting of the movie with Mahabharata scene and then the keshava song in AB's voice, God the goosebumps 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 

I am very excited for next part 🤩🤩🤩

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Omg much needed thread. Love the OP.🤌

After watching it twice I am left with wanting for more. smiley44smiley36So many questions, so many subplots and possibilities for the sequel. Very much interested to know what the others are thinking about the movie. 

Just a tad disappointed and annoyed that they made Karna a hero. Arghhhh….😩

Edited by e1t53e - 2 days ago
itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

From where did karna angle came though 🤔did Krishna had given boon to karna that he'll also support him in Kaliyuga ?

I think that certain characters, despite not having the boon to reincarnate or help Kalki, will be a part of the upcoming movies to create the balance between good and evil. It can be viewed as these characters completing their last duty, or fight the last war before the Satyug starts again.

On a side note in movie, in kaliyug also karna picked wrong side smiley36

Well, that's for now. But I am sure it will change in the upcoming movies in this cinematic universe. Also, I think there's this parallel here where have seen Karn struggling to achieve a better and respectful life for himself and I think Bhairava wants the same which is why he is dead set on grabbing the chance to live in that complex.

There was not much for deepika this time, but maybe in next movie there will be 🤔but she's still gonna we supporting characters along with prabhas and AB right?

I saw a youtube review where the reviewer said that AB, Deepika, and Prabhas's characters can be seen as the founding fathers of this universe. Their characters will continue till the final battle, because they have to fight and protect Kalki until the final battle, so yeah.

I mean there could be a 3 part movie based on Kalki's birth where all the supporters of kalki will be main characters like ashwatthama , his mata Sumati and karna (apparently, still don't know how karna angle came) 

This could also be seen as Karn's chance to chose the right side this time. He is after all a great warrior and the only one who can fight against Arjun and still have the chance to win. As it is described in that scene where Krishna tells Arjun that Karn is still able to push his chariot 2 steps back even when he is sitting on it. 

There's this conversation between Arjun and Krishna that I saw in old Mahabharat "tumhaare jis rath par main, trilok ka bhaar liye sawayam baitha thha , kya uss rath ko koi anu-matr bhi peeche hata sakta thha"

Also, Karn needs to be there to activate the Vijaya bow because that's the only weapon that can fight against Arjun's Gandeev which is now in Yaskin's possession.

But after that the main character will be kalki right 🤔

Not exactly. Because Kalki's powers are most likely to be shown, developed, and properly used in the last movie. Like Avengers Endgame. Because the last movie will show the final battle and the start of Satyug.

Are they gonna explore kalki vs kali or that would be the endgame in kalki cinematic universe ?

Endgame for sure. Till then we might see movies featuring many other characters, like the seven chirajeevis, other important reincarnations like Karn, and so.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Omg much needed thread. Love the OP.🤌

After watching it twice I am left with wanting for more. smiley44smiley36So many questions, so many subplots and possibilities for the sequel. Very much interested to know what the others are thinking about the movie. 

Just a tad disappointed and annoyed that they made Karna a hero. Arghhhh….😩

Wow you watched it 2 times already, niiiiiiice 🤩

The movie was very well developed, the story telling was amazing 

There's so much to explore and in so much depth 

Whole raya the little girl plot who was with Ashwatthama , I think she also has a story which is going to be explored in next movie 

Yaskin villain is like the initial villain in bhagwan's life na, just like kans was to Krishna 

Even I didn't understand why they chose karna 🤔🤔 they could've easily chosen other cheerajeevis, Parshuram or hanumanji would've been much more intresting character in the plot

Why choose Karna 🤔

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I think that certain characters, despite not having the boon to reincarnate or help Kalki, will be a part of the upcoming movies to create the balance between good and evil. It can be viewed as these characters completing their last duty, or fight the last war before the Satyug starts again.

Hmm could be a possibility, that would be such an interesting watch 🤩

Well, that's for now. But I am sure it will change in the upcoming movies in this cinematic universe. Also, I think there's this parallel here where have seen Karn struggling to achieve a better and respectful life for himself and I think Bhairava wants the same which is why he is dead set on grabbing the chance to live in that complex.

Oh wow didn't thought about this, you're totally right, in this birth also he came to him captain in a basket, he still craved for the royalty and respect, he still shown as selfish. Of course this birth is his redemption arc but why karna 🤔🤔 hanumanji or parshuram are much stronger than him and they wouldn't have needed to be born again, they're already present 

I saw a youtube review where the reviewer said that AB, Deepika, and Prabhas's characters can be seen as the founding fathers of this universe. Their characters will continue till the final battle, because they have to fight and protect Kalki until the final battle, so yeah.

Yess of course but after kalki's own squad will get built, will their character still get the same importance 🤔🤔 because when kalki will age, karna and sumati will get old only ashwatthama will still have exceptional power, maybe karna will have too but Sumati to definitely not, now also she don't Have any warrior skills 

This could also be seen as Karn's chance to chose the right side this time. He is after all a great warrior and the only one who can fight against Arjun and still have the chance to win. As it is described in that scene where Krishna tells Arjun that Karn is still able to push his chariot 2 steps back even when he is sitting on it. 

There's this conversation between Arjun and Krishna that I saw in old Mahabharat "tumhaare jis rath par main, trilok ka bhaar liye sawayam baitha thha , kya uss rath ko koi anu-matr bhi peeche hata sakta thha"

Also, Karn needs to be there to activate the Vijaya bow because that's the only weapon that can fight against Arjun's Gandeev which is now in Yaskin's possession.

Huh.....gandeev's angle was also very intriguing actually, don't know why they included it 🤔🤔the weapon is used by Arjuna, if a weapon was needed for Bhagwan they could've gone with Sharanga (Dhanush of Lord Vishnu) and Sharanga could've easily defeated Gandeev. I think karna's characters complexity made his charcter very intresting to the writers. That rath scene was very powerful, actually all the Mahabharata scenes that were shows were amazing 🔥🔥

The voice of Krishna ji was very firm and strong, beautiful ❤️ 

Not exactly. Because Kalki's powers are most likely to be shown, developed, and properly used in the last movie. Like Avengers Endgame. Because the last movie will show the final battle and the start of Satyug.

Endgame for sure. Till then we might see movies featuring many other characters, like the seven chirajeevis, other important reincarnations like Karn, and so.

Yesss that's gonna be amazing 🔥 🤩, finally the cinematic universe which will discover the depths of our epics 🤩🤩🤩so excited for this 🤩🔥

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm nice review. I had no intention watching this movie and thought it will be a washout but now I want to watch it in cinema theatressmiley36

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Hmm nice review. I had no intention watching this movie and thought it will be a washout but now I want to watch it in cinema theatressmiley36

Same here….I thought it was another sadela Brahmastra types and decided to stay away…..but got dragged to the FDFS by a friend who had an extra ticket because another friend couldn’t make it and long story short I not just loved it but also ended up watching it twice already. 

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Wow you watched it 2 times already, niiiiiiice 🤩

The movie was very well developed, the story telling was amazing 

There's so much to explore and in so much depth 

Whole raya the little girl plot who was with Ashwatthama , I think she also has a story which is going to be explored in next movie 

Yaskin villain is like the initial villain in bhagwan's life na, just like kans was to Krishna 

Even I didn't understand why they chose karna 🤔🤔 they could've easily chosen other cheerajeevis, Parshuram or hanumanji would've been much more intresting character in the plot

Why choose Karna 🤔

Totally exhausted after the match but I promise I will get back to this thread tomorrow. In the meanwhile going tonight for the 3 rd time. ☺️

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Bekind

Sameeeeee here. 

I just wanted it to work for Big B's sake.