Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Whats going on between Sumit and Taran.smiley36 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Isnt Sacnilk/ Comscore the most accurate usually? Ofcourse we cant believe producer figures..they inflate like crazy..but Kalki is nowhere close to being a flop..that looks like a hit for sure..lets see whats the trend for weekdays.

Looks like BigB walked away with loads of accolades. smiley32

Yes he did…that too with most of his scenes being done by a body double. His towering presence itself uplifted the movie to unbelievable heights. His chemistry with both Deepika and Prabhas and that little girl is so amazing to watch. He is undoubtedly the hero of the movie though the writer intended for his character to be a La kattappa types, he with his impeccable performance and towering personality simply ate and left no crumbs….

e1t53e thumbnail

Btw the Pushpa 2 teaser on the IMAX was something else man….my mind was blown and this I am saying without even watching the part 1 as these kind of movies are not my cuppa tea. But those who are waiting for it, I can say they are in for a treat. I don’t know when it’s releasing but I can already see how it’s going to break all the records at the BO….

Edited by e1t53e - 2 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Btw the Pushpa 2 teaser on the IMAX was something else man….my mind was blown and this I am saying without even watching the part 1 as these kind of movies are not my cuppa tea. But those who are waiting for it, I can say they are in for a treat. 

I dislike Pushpa a lot as a movie...I watched it on OTT..but I honestly cant take unkempt shabby men as protagonists.  Just something about this genre..and coalverse and all..really annoys the heck out of me. Though Allu Arjun deserves it..He dances like a dream..and for me he is a better dancer than HR too..Pushpa2 is definitely a 1000 crore juggernaut..the opening will be earth shattering for sure..and the buzz is simply unreal even in Hindi belts.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Yes he did…that too with most of his scenes being done by a body double. His towering presence itself uplifted the movie to unbelievable heights. His chemistry with both Deepika and Prabhas and that little girl is so amazing to watch. He is undoubtedly the hero of the movie though the writer intended for his character to be a La kattappa types, he with his impeccable performance and towering personality simply ate and left no crumbs….

I did not get tickets for the weekend because the Telugu folks in my area booked it out for their group there..and there are only 2 shows in my area...  smiley18smiley24 Have booked it for Saturday.  I cant wait to watch it.smiley9 a well made indigenous sci-fi..apocalypso with Mahabharat thematic universe..hell yeah I am so excited to watch it :)smiley27
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I dislike Pushpa a lot as a movie...I watched it on OTT..but I honestly cant take unkempt shabby men as protagonists.  Just something about this genre..and coalverse and all..really annoys the heck out of me. Though Allu Arjun deserves it..He dances like a dream..and for me he is a better dancer than HR too..Pushpa2 is definitely a 1000 crore juggernaut..the opening will be earth shattering for sure..and the buzz is simply unreal even in Hindi belts.

Same….I cannot stand neither Allu Arjun nor Pushpa type movies so it’s a big no for me. This year there is a severe dearth of movies so I may just cave in out of sheer desperation.😅But got to admit Allu Arjun is a masterclass performer be it the swag or the flare or the talent.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Body double smiley3

So he did not do the stunts himself the reviewers on YouTube were praising him that he is doing stunts at 82 

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Body double smiley3

So he did not do the stunts himself the reviewers on YouTube were praising him that he is doing stunts at 82 

no no…there were several close up shots during the stunts so it’s not like they could get away with a body double with all the stunts but obviously some very strenuous ones like jumping off the cliffs etc and climbing the steps/rocks I am supposing it was body double. 

Edited by e1t53e - 2 days ago