Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I see no similarities between this show and the movie Darr, besides the actor trying to copy SRK and doing poor job at it.

In the movie Darr the man was dangerously obsessed with a woman. The obsession and pyaar ka junoon was ek tarfa.

In this show -

- The actor is horrible in emoting the obsession. So horrible that it looks fake.

- we see that the woman is reciprocating to his advances. So the obsession/love is not one sided.

- the woman in this show is not scared of the man’s advances.

After the college re union, Anuj talks to GK Kaka telling that he has met Anupama and Devika used to give him information about Anupama when he was in the US. If that is not called as Stalking, then what is called as Stalking?

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I see no similarities between this show and the movie Darr, besides the actor trying to copy SRK and doing poor job at it.

In the movie Darr the man was dangerously obsessed with a woman. The obsession and pyaar ka junoon was ek tarfa.

In this show -

- The actor is horrible in emoting the obsession. So horrible that it looks fake.

- we see that the woman is reciprocating to his advances. So the obsession/love is not one sided.

- the woman in this show is not scared of the man’s advances.

the woman in this show is not scared of the man’s advances.

Here the woman in this show fully enjoys the man's advances.

Then suddenly she acts like oh! I forgot I have to be in my maryada and then she herself draws the lakeer of izzat...

123ab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think it was revealed that they died in a car accident.

Was Anuj responsible for the accident?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 123ab

Was Anuj responsible for the accident?

He said lets have a race bet your car and my bike and because of the race his parents car met with accident and they died

Malvika was in coma for few weeks than recovered

This was told by anuj only in initial episodes

So hes guilty that he demanded race

something on these lines only in initial sep to dec when he was introduced episode you can watch

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
PJFan777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don’t remember- what happened to Crapadia’s parents?
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: PJFan777

I don’t remember- what happened to Crapadia’s parents?

Killed in an accident because TrashNuj forced them to go out and 'race' in their car against him on his bike, as it was his birthday. Their car collided. Who even does this? What kind of a friendless creep was he to insist that his parents indulge this rash need for thrill.....

Anuj's whole purpose in life is to "get" Anupamaa.

The "thing" Anupamaa, doesn't matter how it goes on a human level. Ever since he fell for her in college, he has been telling everyone about her, as Devika said the whole college knew except her. It was a big issue back then and could have ruined her reputation, but why does he care.

He kept stalking her post marriage when she was clearly smitten by and in love with Vanraj. It was told that she was very happy to see him and Bhavesh used words like Vinod Khanna jaisa ladka for him. He was even stalking her during and after her 3 pregnancies, and when he was not, he had set out people to track her.

Everyone in his home as well was aware and reminded numerous times that he can only be with Anupamaa, inspite of him having one night stands and casual relationships.

Once he got the chance, his goal became to GET Anupamaa, not help her but GET her. A true lover would have direct her into a self-improvement journey and reprimanded her of her mistakes. But all he did was leave scraps of his richness to lure her in which she did because she had greedy mouths to stuff back home.

Over here as well, he either kept coaxing her with Anu kabhi galat nahi ho sakti or finding feeble bonds to materialize his own family with her, by bringing in long lost relatives or getting a daughter so that his Anu sees him as a true family but never dared to questions her strongly because she will leave him again.

He used all the resources of his foster family to help those Anupamaa liked and punish those she hated, irrespective of their moral high ground.

As I said, his goal was to get her and keep her at all costs.

Now Adhya is no longer the reason Anupamaa will come back to him, instead she is the reason they will be apart.

She is no longer sick or vulnerable or gullible and has her preferences set in stone. She is no longer the toy that he can use to allude to Anupamaa that the Kapadia family of 3 is a real family Anupamaa should come back to. So Adhya will be scolded, guilt tripped, emotionally blackmailed to agree to what he wants in return for the 8 years he gave her.