Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: AngelRG

Is anuj a stalker?

From point of view of doctors and psychologist yes he is an obsessed person who needs treatment and need to be kept under observation from harming himself. 

From Anupama point of view- who wouldn't want a harmless stalker who tries to solve all her problem and remains under her control. 

Stalkers are bad if they harm others. Here he was harming himself, to Anupama Madam ko kya dikkat hogi? Haan koi empathetic insaan hota to would have wanted Anuj to cure himself ki yeh sab normal nhi hai, illaz kerwao apna. But Anupama ki khud ki life mein kitni problems hai. She would first use him to solve her problems then she would leave him telling u won't be happy with me so I m leaving u for ur happiness. Mera bhi kaam ho gaya, ab tum jaker apna ilaz kerwao. 

I disagree that he harmed only himself 

He destroyed Malvika life for anupama obsession. He left her to roam 10 years after abuse by husband while he was wallowing in self pity writing poetry for anupama who was another mans wife

He again destroyed Malvika life again by leaving her alone with vanraj at kapadiya empire and home and running off behind anupama when vanraj was clearly trying to snatch kapadiya empire using Malvika doing EMA with her 

Now he will destroy Shruti life in anupama obsession 

Adhya life also destroyed with fear and panic attacks thanks to anuj obsession with anupama

GK kaka, ankush bhaiya, sara, adhik, malati devi and brakha life also destroyed by anuj because of anupama obsession 

and you are saying hes only self destruction not destroying anyone else?

He destroyed his full family life and future his parents, sister, gk kaka, brother ankush and family for anupama obsession  

He even sold kapadiya empire formed 60 years back by his father for anupama obsession 

Actually entire kapadiya family and empire life destroyed by anuj kapadiya obsession of anupama from last 38 years(from 18 years to 55 years) and you are saying hes only self destruction 

I disagree he only destroyed hmself hes destroyed his full family for anupama obsession while anupam anad shahs reaping benefits like money from kapadiyas and powerf contacts thanks to him and his family 

Edited by myviewprem - 14 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: whatthelife

agreed
but the US and Indian companies don't matter here ... they were not working in any company, nor did Anu know she was being stalked ... for me, it will be more of an ethical conflict than anything ...

Anuj peeking at Anupama when she was playing with her kids during her first marriage -> he was clearing trying to get a peek at her ... may not be with bad intentions ... but, I think they wanted Anuj and his love to be seen the prequel for maan phankas and hence that dramatic thingi ... I dont read much into it

and about Devika carrying info -> hey who can stop gossips or talking about friends, passing on messages ... Anuj never knew Anu's first marriage will fall apart and he can pursue her in her late 40s ... also, we don't know if Devika was giving info time and again, or she only shared with him when Anu's marriage actually fell apart

He only claimed in one episode that devika was giving him all info of anupama from time to time and he knows everything happening in anupama and shahs life in 2021 episode 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Totally!

The prequel was the last nail in the coffin that strengthened my conviction that Anupama was nothing more than an infatuation for him. That's it. 

In the prequel, he has come to see her knowing that she is married, has kids in her 10+ yrs of marriage. He gets a glimpse of her smiling with her children. Feels sad, sheds tears, and leaves without meeting her. I don't understand why is he sad suddenly? Stupidity at its best!smiley29

So what did you expect him to do 

barge into vanraj house and carry away anupama saying i love you you are only mine? 

than police would arrest him and anupama give him few slaps and vanraj will punch him black and blue 

as MBA hes not so dumb too to try such stunts although his mind may tell him to exactly do that only looking at his obsession in usa towards anupama 

If anuj had stayed back in india only and not been in USA may be he would have acted like typical stalker but luckily his parents par celled him off to USA that saved potential issues by anuj in his love obsession in future 

May be anuj parents understood his unhealthy obsession and to save future issues packed him off to usa

Most indian parents do same if lover is married off send the boy to another city or country to avoid any problems