myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

I mean not the very bad stalker who wants to harm lovers or destroy their peaceful life like SRK in darr and anjaam 

But anuj definitely exhibits signs of a stalker again and again 

First he made Devika stalk anupama and provide him her personal life and marraige life info for full 26 years 

This is equal to hiring a detective to track you 24/7 what you do where you go how are people in family and outside interacting with you

He himself visited anupama house and stood outside 10 years after her marriage watching her play with her 2 kids and heavily pregnant with pakhi 

Than now in USA as soon as he got to know anupama has arrived in US he started coming to her resturant, giving projects to her owner so he remains close to her

All this is definitely not a sign of normal behaviour normal human being 

If a man does like this in a company and a woman complaints he may lose his job as its sexual harassment category and stalking actually

I mean is it not scary that a man whose your classmate whom you never spoke to kept eye on you for 26 years of your married life through your friend. If someone does that to me and i get to know i will cut all relationship with both that male classmate and friend. Because its invasion of my privacy and no one can do such things. 

Yes if i want as anupama I can tell Devika my husband abusing me kids troubling me. But definitely i do not want my best friend Devika to go and tell this to an classmate whom i never spoke in full college life specially a male classmate. 

Thats betrayal of my trust by Devika and criminal activity by anuj kapadiya 

Why did Devika do it? Definitely not for free. Who the hell will keep visiting a classmate 26 years find all info about her just to pass it to another male classmate? If there is no benefits in doing it monetarily or getting a job or partnership etc  Anuj gave her job and partnership in his company actually 

I mean he may have given other incentive like give her money from time to time for info too 

Otherwise which sane friend will go and tell everything about a female best friend to another male classmate? No one does that. Devika had benefits so she did it for 26 years 

We all know so many secrets about our best friends in school, college, office etc but we never inform anyone not even their parents. 

There is something known as right to privacy. By that act you cannot leak person medical history his education and work back ground etc to anyone without his permissions. 

Luckily anuj was the mild kind of stalker lover. He never used anupama personal info to attack her or vanraj. But many ppl are psychos they may not take it mildly that their lover has married another man. Or that husband is troubling is lover and attack husband. 

If anuj was not a US educated multi millionaire i doubt vanraj or anupama would be quiet hearing what all anuj did last 26 years before she divorced. Its creepy actually

Same way anuj behavior bringing Shruti to S&C on purpose giving wedding catering or kids party catering to anupama and the way he sat and stared at her in front of Yashdeep and Shruti all that no decent normal man does 

All viewers were screaming vanraj is creep because he made Malvika sit on his lap and fed her fruits and saved mobile her doc appointments etc. 

By same standard is not anuj also a creep to anupama because she was a married woman those 26 years 

Anuj character is definitely inspiring for marrying a 45 year old divorcee with 3 adult kids. No man marries such a  woman in india or asia. Its very very very rare as rare as a needle in a huge farm house filled with hay stacks. Even a 45 year old man in india or asia will marry a 25 year old virgin young girl only thats a fact of society. May be in USA some such rare case may be there but there too you see 70 year olds rich millionaires marrying 25 year olds. Anuj himself is a millionaire so more commendable he married anupama  adivorce 45 year old with 3 adult kids. While he himself is a bachelor. 

But i definitely do not like anuj in many other aspects of life. 

1) Hes after anupama although he is engaged to Shruti and keeps gas lighting adhya with lies that he will marry Shruti 

2) Hes not a good son to his adopted parents like he sold of kapadiya empire set up by father only because anupama left him and CA and walked off? Who does like that? If Bill gates wife divorce him or tata wife leave them will they sell off their companies? How much hard work must have gone to set them up? Especially by their fathers etc if its family owned. Its only shows how ungrateful anuj kapadiya is to his adopted parents . He could have given it to Mlavika instead of selling it off

3) He was never a good brother to Malvika. He married her forcefully to an abuser chased away her lover than left her to roam 10 years in roads and sleep in parks. Finally when vanraj started taking advantage of her he ran off with anupama leaving her alone with vanraj 

4) Anuj not a good son to GK kaka too as son as he got anupama he abandoned GK kaka

Edited by myviewprem - 17 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally someone said it 

Even I posted similar topic on the forum 

Even vanraj or any men in anupamaverse never being stalker like Anuj . I know makers wants to glorify  Anuj 26 Saal ka pyaar but looking at this cheap behaviour from Anuj . This definitely remind me 

SRK  DARR CHARACTER 

Edited by Historia - 17 days ago
whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am unsure about stalking but his 26 saal ka pyaar since we don't know all the story ... but it is definitely unhealthy ... it came across very sweet when it started and may be until they got married too

I find it annoying, unhealthy and toxic pyaar that he has got for her, and the others associated with him don't deserve the ill-effects for his so called pyar ... he cant see anyone beyond this hypocrite, manipulative, self-victimizing lady    

Edited by whatthelife - 17 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Historia

Finally someone said it 

Even I posted similar topic on the forum 

Even vanraj or any men in anupamaverse never being stalker like Anuj . I know makers wants to glorify  Anuj 26 Saal ka pyaar but looking at this cheap behaviour from Anuj . This definitely remind me 

SRK  DARR CHARACTER 

I do not know about 90s may be this was not considered stalking 

But in 2020s what anuj did for 26 years with devika help is stalking 

Indeed in  office similar case there, a guy was transferred to another city for sexual harassing and stalking a girl (he was in love with her she was not that interested in him and compained against him to HR)

Yet he was using his friend to get all info on her - her desk no, where she has shifted to new rent home address, where shes going, whom she close to in office etc and than like anuj he landed one day at her home only outside (but unlike anupama girl saw him and got scared) 

The girl reported to HR and action was taken on friend too of that guy too  

You cannot do such things in todays times atleast in big companies (not sure whats law in india on this issue) 

In india all these things are taken lightly by HR/management and law officers too 

That is reason women get attacked by such men with acid or killed etc but in USA/UK you will be in big trouble if you do what anuj did in office or if girl complaints to police 

Devika could be in jail and lose job if she spies on anupama in another country actually for anuj and informs him. All this is not permissible actually 

Edited by myviewprem - 16 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: whatthelife

I am unsure about stalking but his 26 saal ka pyaar since we don't know all the story ... but it is definitely unhealthy ... it came across very sweet when it started and may be until they got married too

I find it annoying, unhealthy and toxic pyaar that he has got for her, and the others associated with him don't deserve the ill-effects for his so called pyar ... he cant see anyone beyond this hypocrite, manipulative, self-victimizing lady    

I can tell you in 2020 in big companies they will not allow such things 

Anuj kapadiya will be in trouble so will be devika if they keep eye on anupama and anupama complaints to HR or police actually 

And in US you will be in big trouble if police know all this, you will be in central jail both anuj and devika as stalking is big crime and giving others personal info to outsider is also danger 

After all devika is not anupama sister or mother or sis in law etc relative so its spying only no she cannot say i know all this info as i am anupama relative etc as defense in court 

Again i am not sure whether indian companies or law takes all this seriously may be not 

But in USA you are in big trouble if police get to know you are doing what anuj and devika are doing to anupama 

Many big celebrities have been attacked by stalkers like anuj so no way police will take all this lightly in USA

But india i am not sure if law is there on stalking etc and i do not think it gets implemented actually 

I mean in USA if girl complaints or a man too against another that they are keeping eye on them means stalker cannot go few kms near him/her or they will be in jail for long 

Edited by myviewprem - 16 days ago
AngelRG thumbnail

Is anuj a stalker?

From point of view of doctors and psychologist yes he is an obsessed person who needs treatment and need to be kept under observation from harming himself. 

From Anupama point of view- who wouldn't want a harmless stalker who tries to solve all her problem and remains under her control. 

Stalkers are bad if they harm others. Here he was harming himself, to Anupama Madam ko kya dikkat hogi? Haan koi empathetic insaan hota to would have wanted Anuj to cure himself ki yeh sab normal nhi hai, illaz kerwao apna. But Anupama ki khud ki life mein kitni problems hai. She would first use him to solve her problems then she would leave him telling u won't be happy with me so I m leaving u for ur happiness. Mera bhi kaam ho gaya, ab tum jaker apna ilaz kerwao. 

whatthelife thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I can tell you in 2020 in big companies they will not allow such things 

Anuj kapadiya will be in trouble so will be devika if they keep eye on anupama and anupama complaints to HR or police actually 

And in US you will be in big trouble if police know all this, you will be in central jail both anuj and devika as stalking is big crime and giving others personal info to outsider is also danger 

After all devika is not anupama sister or mother or sis in law etc relative so its spying only no she cannot say i know all this info as i am anupama relative etc as defense in court 

Again i am not sure whether indian companies or law takes all this seriously may be not 

But in USA you are in big trouble if police get to know you are doing what anuj and devika are doing to anupama 

Many big celebrities have been attacked by stalkers like anuj so no way police will take all this lightly in USA

But india i am not sure if law is there on stalking etc and i do not think it gets implemented actually 

I mean in USA if girl complaints or a man too against another that they are keeping eye on them means stalker cannot go few kms near him/her or they will be in jail for long 

agreed
but the US and Indian companies don't matter here ... they were not working in any company, nor did Anu know she was being stalked ... for me, it will be more of an ethical conflict than anything ...

Anuj peeking at Anupama when she was playing with her kids during her first marriage -> he was clearing trying to get a peek at her ... may not be with bad intentions ... but, I think they wanted Anuj and his love to be seen the prequel for maan phankas and hence that dramatic thingi ... I dont read much into it

and about Devika carrying info -> hey who can stop gossips or talking about friends, passing on messages ... Anuj never knew Anu's first marriage will fall apart and he can pursue her in her late 40s ... also, we don't know if Devika was giving info time and again, or she only shared with him when Anu's marriage actually fell apart

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agreed
but the US and Indian companies don't matter here ... they were not working in any company, nor did Anu know she was being stalked ... for me, it will be more of an ethical conflict than anything ...

Anuj peeking at Anupama when she was playing with her kids during her first marriage -> he was clearing trying to get a peek at her ... may not be with bad intentions ... but, I think they wanted Anuj and his love to be seen the prequel for maan phankas and hence that dramatic thingi ... I dont read much into it

and about Devika carrying info -> hey who can stop gossips or talking about friends, passing on messages ... Anuj never knew Anu's first marriage will fall apart and he can pursue her in her late 40s ... also, we don't know if Devika was giving info time and again, or she only shared with him when Anu's marriage actually fell apart

Initially, even I used to think that calling Anuj a stalker was far-fetched and friends do gossip about common friends or known people. Me and my best friend also occasionally gossip about what people we once knew were doing, what they think about various issues, if they are in good health etc. Yes, we don't go in detail and do guard certain info as well based on our discretion. I never thought of ourselves as stalkers or maybe by Internet definition we should revisit our own intentions...smiley37 smiley36God knows !!smiley36

However, based on what was shown on Namaste America, I think things did go far. While Anupamaa had no idea of even Anuj's existence, Anuj knew about Anupamaa's whereabouts, he also knew that Anupamaa was about to come to America, but the plan got canceled, he also knew that Anupamaa was married into a conservative family and he also knew her exact address. He also goes to that address to have a look at her. Now giving the exact location, and sharing travel plans is too much information which obviously Devika provided without Anu's knowledge..  That's where I feel Devika and Anuj did go morally very wrong.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Totally!

The prequel was the last nail in the coffin that strengthened my conviction that Anupama was nothing more than an infatuation for him. That's it. 

In the prequel, he has come to see her knowing that she is married, has kids in her 10+ yrs of marriage. He gets a glimpse of her smiling with her children. Feels sad, sheds tears, and leaves without meeting her. I don't understand why is he sad suddenly? Stupidity at its best!smiley29

whatthelife thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Totally!

The prequel was the last nail in the coffin that strengthened my conviction that Anupama was nothing more than an infatuation for him. That's it. 

In the prequel, he has come to see her knowing that she is married, has kids in her 10+ yrs of marriage. He gets a glimpse of her smiling with her children. Feels sad, sheds tears, and leaves without meeting her. I don't understand why is he sad suddenly? Stupidity at its best!smiley29

@bold - for naive audience to feel for him ... mindlessly smiley4