Poll

Does Anuj remind you of SRK from 1993 blockbuster Darr?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

SRK had played the role of a stalker in 1993 blockbuster Darr. Inviting you to vote and share your views whether Anuj reminds you of SRK from Darr.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Is Darr the only movie you have watched since you repeatedly mention it everywhere?

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Is Darr the only movie you have watched since you repeatedly mention it everywhere?

I have watched many movies but nothing can beat SRK's mind blowing performance in Darr. So that is why I keep mentioning it repeatedly.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Try watching anjum. What a disgusting character srk had.

Yeah Anuj is stalker but bakwaspama is also giving him line. Tali do haath se bajti hai, and somewhere she knows she's responsible for all the tamasha hence she's crying and hesitant to run into anuj again.

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

And what makes you even ask this question?????????

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Ek number ka chhichhora hai Mr Kapadiya😡

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Try watching anjum. What a disgusting character srk had.

Yeah Anuj is stalker but bakwaspama is also giving him line. Tali do haath se bajti hai, and somewhere she knows she's responsible for all the tamasha hence she's crying and hesitant to run into anuj again.

I tried searching for the movie but I keep getting YouTube rented video for this movie. Could you kindly let me know where can I watch SRK and Madhuri Dixit starrer ANJAAM?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

stalking is when man follows a woman non stop without her permission

but here anupama only encouraging anuj to run after her and enjoying all attention by him by dancing singing feeding in spoon in kitchen and saying main apki kushboo pechanti hun etc

so here i can say they are having a secret affair oing on like a married man has with an unmarried woman in office but do not want family to know so anupama saying lies like aap shruti ke mangetar haan aap unse shaadi ki jiye

what anuj was doing for 26 years with devika knowing anupama life every detail thats stalking

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

I tried searching for the movie but I keep getting YouTube rented video for this movie. Could you kindly let me know where can I watch SRK and Madhuri Dixit starrer ANJAAM?

not available online ,maybe torrents
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by -beena- - 1 months ago