Anuj - Machiavellian narcissist womanizer stalker abuser

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Anuj i initially thought is a inspiring man in show

But hes a manipulative cunning Machiavellian narcissist womanizer actually

First anuj stalked anupama even when she was vanraj wife through devika and himself landed outside her home when she was pregnant once.

Than when anuj came to know anupama has divorced he came running to stalk her non stop by going to shah house or by giving her job at kapadiyas although she has no capability to do such a job at all (managing women employees in new hotel) over looking kavya proposal whose an MBA. That time i though hes right but now i feel anuj was completely wrong and unprofessional. Who rejects an MBA with many years work exp woman proposal over an 10th pass woman who never worked in life?

Third time anuj behaved badly is when vanraj attacked Malvika for her kapadiya empire shares and her wealth. Anuj left her and ran away with anupama. Means its ok if Mlavika gets destoryed he wants anupama at cost of his sister too. Hes such a pathetic man, no brother behaves so in USA too forget india. Malvika who supported and was with anuj 45 years he betrayed in one minute for anupama sake.

Fourth time anuj again betrayed Malvika and kapaiyas by acting like best friend to Vanaraj shah to please anupama. He totally forgot vanraj had played love games with Malvika. And started hugging and being best friend of vanraj. What a pathetc man? Why did kapadiyas adopt him in first place?

Fifth time anuj betrayed kapadiya parents by calling hasmukh leela as his parents as baa bapuji. This shameless man forgot his mummy GK kaka after marraige so much that that poor man left home. And he made Hasmukh as his father and leela as hs mother and shahs as his family over kapadiyas

Sixth time this man betrayed was maya and CA. Why did he even give feelers to Maya by going to night picnic in same tent with maya. Will any husband stay with same tent with outsider woman? I know many say anuj not at fault in maya case but he led her on by spending night in one tent in trip and by allowing her too cook and act like his wife at kapadiya home.

We will go to brothers house not even enter kitchen without their permission. Here maya was cooking and taking care of CA like shes house wife. Anupama too is at fault as shes always in shah never here.

Seventh time anuj betrayed was Shruti. If he stil loved anupama who told him to start live in with Shruti for 5 years. Did CA whose 8 year old said start to live in with Shruti? No not really. Its anuj who got friendly with Shruti at work and got her home to take care of him, CA and his home etc. What is guarantee a man who slept with many woman on one night stands for 26 years did not do same with Shruti 5 years. Than when he saw anupama suddenly he started touch me not drama. I have seen many such men in real life who do everything than when want to leave put blame on woman whose innocent and just act innocent.

Did Shruti keep gun on anuj head and enter and stay in anuj house? No anuj himself would have said- i like you love you please shift to my house. I you and adhya can be a family? All these great dialogues this anuj would have told shruti to lure her to his house. Otherwise no usa woman even in usa will go and stay with a stranger man especially an indian woman. Now that anupama has come back he wants to get rid of shruti by hook or crook proper womanizer he is.

He says adhya forced him to be engaged to Shruti another lie. Did aadhya hold gun to his head. In first place he only got Shruti home so adhya must have thought at 8 years new mom hes got. Kids do not really understand why a woman will come stay with unknown man till shes not marrying him.

Dd adhya tell live in with Shruti?

Since anupama came convinely this womanizer and kid abuser sister abuser daughter abuser has shifted blame on adhya head for his live in engagement affair with Shruti etc

And ppl on Sm are saying anuj is great lover great husband great father. Sorry hes a cheater and manipulator. From childhood hes used his adopted parents, mavika, GK kaka, devika, adhik, ankush, dimpy, adadhya, shruti to further his goals of life and to get benefits from them and use and throw them at will. Hes more danger than vanraj and leela whose vile and bad on face.

Only anupama can give him competition in manipulation vileness use and throwing others in life.

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj, in terms of writing is the most butchered character.

It is a classic case of "Ugla jaaye na Nigla".

Ugal denge toh MaAn audiences naraaz ho jayenge, Nigal lenge to Shahs ki relevance, Anupama ka kad sab kam hojayega.

Coming to the outcome, humanity or atleast Kapadias are better off without Anuj. Infact is a threat to any acquaintance. He should live with Anupama and Shahs. That's it. Without a surname and the finances it comes with.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj ruined so many life

Maya

Shruti

Malvika

And Adhya

This guy is worse Vanraj . Even vanraj was loyal to kavya or anupama (somewhat) .

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Historia

Anuj ruined so many life

Maya

Shruti

Malvika

And Adhya

This guy is worse Vanraj . Even vanraj was loyal to kavya or anupama (somewhat) .

His rash behaviour and demands also led to his parents' death

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

His rash behaviour and demands also led to his parents' death

But his parents - Leela, Hasmukh are still alive? Baa Bhagwan and Devta Bapuji matter the most right smiley9
ET111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely fickle, immature and devoid of self respect. Very likely a fraud in business too 😜 if you want someone as wretched as Anupamaa, that automatically puts you several rungs below her. And being below someone who’s herself abysmal…😂
bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can see some similarities between Anuj and SRK from 1993 blockbuster Darr.

01. Anuj had feelings for Anupama during her college days. SRK also was madly in love with Juhi Chawla in the movie Darr.

02. Anupama did not know that Anuj had loved her deeply. Even Juhi Chawla did not know that SRK had loved her madly.

But with regards to stalking, SRK was an active stalker in Darr where as Anuj was a passive stalker who had kept tabs on Anupama through Devika.

Edited by bsnk040187 - 2 months ago
123ab thumbnail

Can anyone please share , how did Anujs adopted parents die??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: 123ab

Can anyone please share , how did Anujs adopted parents die??

I think it was revealed that they died in a car accident.
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

I can see some similarities between Anuj and SRK from 1993 blockbuster Darr.

01. Anuj had feelings for Anupama during her college days. SRK also was madly in love with Juhi Chawla in the movie Darr.

02. Anupama did not know that Anuj had loved her deeply. Even Juhi Chawla did not know that SRK had loved her madly.

But with regards to stalking, SRK was an active stalker in Darr where as Anuj was a passive stalker who had kept tabs on Anupama through Devika.

I see no similarities between this show and the movie Darr, besides the actor trying to copy SRK and doing poor job at it.

In the movie Darr the man was dangerously obsessed with a woman. The obsession and pyaar ka junoon was ek tarfa.

In this show -

- The actor is horrible in emoting the obsession. So horrible that it looks fake.

- we see that the woman is reciprocating to his advances. So the obsession/love is not one sided.

- the woman in this show is not scared of the man’s advances.

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 months ago