Is Anuj really a stalker? - Page 2

Polls

Poll

Does Anuj remind you of SRK from 1993 blockbuster Darr?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The movie is not available to watch.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The ending of this movie is so powerful

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

The movie is not available to watch.

Were you not able to watch the movie at that link? Actually, I shared it after checking and I was able to watch the contents. I checked again now and I can watch it.

I apologize for this I don't understand why you are not able to access the link.

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Only the details and the plot of the movie was being shared but I was not able to watch the movie.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

stalking is when man follows a woman non stop without her permission

but here anupama only encouraging anuj to run after her and enjoying all attention by him by dancing singing feeding in spoon in kitchen and saying main apki kushboo pechanti hun etc

so here i can say they are having a secret affair oing on like a married man has with an unmarried woman in office but do not want family to know so anupama saying lies like aap shruti ke mangetar haan aap unse shaadi ki jiye

what anuj was doing for 26 years with devika knowing anupama life every detail thats stalking

Bruh he kept tabs on her for 26 years without her being aware of his existence. Then, he magically reappeared the moment her marriage died lol. Upmaa had no space or time to recover before he lovebombed her after 26 years of abuse. Stalking is not just literal, physical following lol. What Anuj did is beyond creepy if you take out the romantic bgm and cringe shayari. It is again just a coincidence that Vanraj was a shitty husband. Upmaa could have been a happily married woman with a billionaire keeping tabs on her for 26 years without her knowledge or consent. It is beyond sick lol.

Honestly, people in this FD recognise everybody's TrAùMAa except Upmaa who is a shitty human anyway amongst all other shitty humams in the show.

bsnk040187 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Bruh he kept tabs on her for 26 years without her being aware of his existence. Then, he magically reappeared the moment her marriage died lol. Upmaa had no space or time to recover before he lovebombed her after 26 years of abuse. Stalking is not just literal, physical following lol. What Anuj did is beyond creepy if you take out the romantic bgm and cringe shayari. It is again just a coincidence that Vanraj was a shitty husband. Upmaa could have been a happily married woman with a billionaire keeping tabs on her for 26 years without her knowledge or consent. It is beyond sick lol.

Honestly, people in this FD recognise everybody's TrAùMAa except Upmaa who is a shitty human anyway amongst all other shitty humams in the show.

@Bold :

Anupama would not have married Anuj if she had known that the latter was keeping tabs on her through Devika. When Anuj had met Anupama after 26 years in the college re union, she had divorced Vanraj for being unfaithful to her after having 3 kids with him. Anupama is a blot on womanhood. Devika had stabbed Anupama at the back by giving information about her best friend to Anuj for 26 years. Anuj and Aadhya were crushed under the weight of Anupama's baggage with her toxic ex family. I agree that you can love any 1 but you should not be blind in love and you should not stalk a married woman even though she is your classmate. What was GK Kaka doing when Anuj was doing such nasty things behind his back?

Edited by bsnk040187 - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

this is what i am also telling

how can a lover keep tab on a woman 2 years her personal life

if i had devika kind of friend and know what anuj did for 26 years to me keep tabs i will cut all relation with both if i am anupama

but instead anupama was playing duet with him after divorce although knowing he kept tab 26 years thru devika (which i will never for any classmate who loves me so long or even 2-3 years etc)

No one has right to keep tab on anyone personal life they will get police case on them thats all

what anuj did was a crime as per me and anupama encouraged it

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bsnk040187

@Bold :

Anupama would not have married Anuj if she had known that the latter was keeping tabs on her through Devika. When Anuj had met Anupama after 26 years in the college re union, she had divorced Vanraj for being unfaithful to her after having 3 kids with him. Anupama is a blot on womanhood. Devika had stabbed Anupama at the back by giving information about her best friend to Anuj for 26 years. Anuj and Aadhya were crushed under the weight of Anupama's baggage with her toxic ex family. I agree that you can love any 1 but you should not be blind in love and you should not stalk a married woman even though she is your classmate. What was GK Kaka doing when Anuj was doing such nasty things behind his back?

she knows

devika told in front of varaj at shahs that i was telling all info of your life to anuj all these years

vanraj was pissed off but did not say anything as hes divorced

this was just after divorce when she went to party and returned

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

this is what i am also telling

how can a lover keep tab on a woman 2 years her personal life

if i had devika kind of friend and know what anuj did for 26 years to me keep tabs i will cut all relation with both if i am anupama

but instead anupama was playing duet with him after divorce although knowing he kept tab 26 years thru devika (which i will never for any classmate who loves me so long or even 2-3 years etc)

No one has right to keep tab on anyone personal life they will get police case on them thats all

what anuj did was a crime as per me and anupama encouraged it

Anupamaa encouraged it by not knowing of his existence? Anupamaa got married as a teenager, got abused for 26 years, then got lovebombed by a softboi whom her bbf approved and encouraged. She literally had very little experience in relationships apart from Vanraj's emotional abuse. You castigating her for not cutting off her only friend and guy who had magically reappeared to give her the cindrella experience doesn't make sense to me when the other people knew of her vulnerable state and had way more power than her

She had no idea of being stalked while she was stalked. She literally could not have done anything in regards to Anuj being obsessed with her.

It's amazing how Upmaa gets castigated even when she is the victim in the situation.

If she can be hated for not resolving her 'baggage' without therapy and being utterly clueless, Anuj very much is responsible for his own shitty life by being obsessed with a married woman.

The only innocent people in this show are the kids because there parents are raising them to be horrid adults.