Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram

Yday episode in terms of action and emotions was very good

Got to applaud sujay basant and rushiraj for their respective portrayal of their character smiley32

Ananya yes as u shared shlok it was almost same to same shown

And i understand why rs ramayan did not show arrow injury of ram lakhan

That time it could have been difficult to show so much blood etc

This naagpaash was done very nice

Brotherly love was the highest point here

At sanjivni time how sujay as ram will portray his emotions have to be seen

First time I saw jambvan use any weapon

Those naags looked very real .the VFX was good

Ok on a amusing side those naags r kadru's sons and lakshman is sheshnag who is also kadru son. Bhai attacked Bhai 😂

Then garud comes who is again half brother of those naags. They run away seeing him come

Wed thurs episode may not be action as only emotions and garud arrival to save his master.

By Friday we may see jai shri ram again and party of meghu and ravan over

What will come next I wonder

Kumbhkaran uncle or other rakshas will come

Goodmorning, Jai Shri Ram smiley9

I watched ydays episode and honestly they did a brave job trying to show how it's in VR, without masala. The reason no Ramayan has ever been made based entirely on VR's text is bc of how complex and graphic it could get .. I didn't expect them to even try so got to laud them for it smiley32

Acting, Sujay Basant are too good smiley19 I realised we'd take all the drama that comes only bc of how well those two portray it and ofc the makers are (finally) banking on it. smiley9 Meghu has improved a lot and I can't wait to see how he gets killed kal bhaut gussa dila dia usne smiley7

My only thing is they should've shown Lakshman Meghu fight a bit before he starts getting injured. It felt too sudden, more so because he shot the nagpaash at the end so it looked like normal arrows se injure hogye.

Dusra, Ram Lakshman yaha marne jaisi haalat mein hai and the other leaders were all sitting and watching and came only after they fell down ?? Hazam nai hua smiley44Sugreev was missing the entire epi but also the rest should've ran at the moment the first arrow hit Lakshman.

They should legit get rid of vatika scenes till, idk Shakti epi atleast and add that screentime to war. Waha same repeat telecast chalta rehta hai.

But overall a pretty good episode from what they've shown so far. Brave and good attempt smiley10

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Dramatic hua but realistic bhi laga

Treta yug ka feel hua tha

Always as i said I find some idiocy in the show but yday i appreciate 😂

True that. Atleast ab I'm hopeful sanjeevani incident ye ache se dikhaenge because mann these brothers can cry and make you cry SO well! smiley32

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I missed Monday's episode live due to the India/Australia match and Tuesday's live episode because I had to drop someone to the airport. I just watched both now and I'm sorry, but the actor portraying Meghu is unbearably awful. The overacting was next level bad these two episodes.

The episodes themselves were good for what they're supposed to be, but his acting is so garbage and overdone that it actively detracts from the quality of the show. I can't even joke about it anymore because it's somehow gotten worse and this show deserves better than what he's bringing to the table.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Goodmorning, Jai Shri Ram smiley9

I watched ydays episode and honestly they did a brave job trying to show how it's in VR, without masala. The reason no Ramayan has ever been made based entirely on VR's text is bc of how complex and graphic it could get .. I didn't expect them to even try so got to laud them for it smiley32

Acting, Sujay Basant are too good smiley19 I realised we'd take all the drama that comes only bc of how well those two portray it and ofc the makers are (finally) banking on it. smiley9 Meghu has improved a lot and I can't wait to see how he gets killed kal bhaut gussa dila dia usne smiley7

My only thing is they should've shown Lakshman Meghu fight a bit before he starts getting injured. It felt too sudden, more so because he shot the nagpaash at the end so it looked like normal arrows se injure hogye.

Dusra, Ram Lakshman yaha marne jaisi haalat mein hai and the other leaders were all sitting and watching and came only after they fell down ?? Hazam nai hua smiley44Sugreev was missing the entire epi but also the rest should've ran at the moment the first arrow hit Lakshman.

They should legit get rid of vatika scenes till, idk Shakti epi atleast and add that screentime to war. Waha same repeat telecast chalta rehta hai.

But overall a pretty good episode from what they've shown so far. Brave and good attempt smiley10

Oh yes I know i forgot someone

My hero 😍😍😍 sugreev was missing in action

Woh Kahan gayab tha

Hmm yes agree to rest

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

I missed Monday's episode live due to the India/Australia match and Tuesday's live episode because I had to drop someone to the airport. I just watched both now and I'm sorry, but the actor portraying Meghu is unbearably awful. The overacting was next level bad these two episodes.

The episodes themselves were good for what they're supposed to be, but his acting is so garbage and overdone that it actively detracts from the quality of the show. I can't even joke about it anymore because it's somehow gotten worse and this show deserves better than what he's bringing to the table.

Oh yes I wondere where u were actually

It's ok u don't like meghu

No one likes him actually

Respect ur opinion and ur feelings 👍

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

I agree they could've found someone better than him because Indrajeet is supposed to be an important, powerful character. For the least, his weird head movements have stopped so there's some respite smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Oh yes I know i forgot someone

My hero 😍😍😍 sugreev was missing in action

Woh Kahan gayab tha

Hmm yes agree to rest

Going by his Instagram, New Jersey mein ghum rahe hai Maharaj Sugreev smiley36 he atleast gives expressions and I love his fighting scenes, shows how he's done it before and is pretty good at it. Hope we get to see more of him.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Oh yes I wondere where u were actually

It's ok u don't like meghu

No one likes him actually

Respect ur opinion and ur feelings 👍

"No one likes him actually"

smiley37smiley37smiley37

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Going by his Instagram, New Jersey mein ghum rahe hai Maharaj Sugreev smiley36 he atleast gives expressions and I love his fighting scenes, shows how he's done it before and is pretty good at it. Hope we get to see more of him.

Yuddh ka scene toh poora karta

Naagpaash ke time par he should have been shown

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Yuddh ka scene toh poora karta

Naagpaash ke time par he should have been shown

Yeah that's what I missed yday. Ideally the entire sena should've gone into mass panic but wo bechare bhaiyon ko sirf dekhte rahe smiley8