Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Mithila Mediators

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yesterday episode was nice authenticity wise...thoda dramatic tha.....accha tha.It should be tagged to Shrimad Ramayan and swastik productions team that atleast in Shakti astra part Shiv Parvati should talk about Lakshman ji and give some insights over him....they always talk of either Ramji or Hanumanji that is good but they have never taken a single word or line also for Lakshman.I think in Sanjeevani part also,they will talk about Ramji and Hanumanji(which is good) forgetting about Lakshman.And in Indrajeet vadh they will glorify Indrajeet as pitrubhakt.....again I think will not shed any light or attention to Lakshman's contribution.Their dialogues are nice and insightful...so hoping makers give them some dialogues over contribution of this brother of Ram who has remained underrated in this series.....In Bharat milap,their perspective was nice on Bharat,same with Surpnakha's incident and many other incidents.Hoping them to remember Lakshman atleast once before their narration of series ends.

I am not on insta Twitter, so those who are and find this point correct plz tell this point on SM to SR team.

That is classic Swastik. Only the main character/protagonist matters to them and everything is around that. Maybe sometimes the antagonist will get proper focus but generally they don't treat supporting characters well.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Moonks , FP and SoniRita were active in this forum for a while....others started calling them as Nastik after reading their postssmiley36

Hey why did nastik term come up

Koi batayega 🤷

chatterbox thumbnail

Yes actually true... people consider RS ramayan as Gold Standard.They are not believing in text but in series more.

Oh ji we are actually from the era when no social media was there

And we had to rely on vcr or wait for episode to telecast

Even if it wasn't perfect it still was and is holding appeal

That's why it created world record during lockdown

It's social media era now

Things have changed a lot

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Swastik made many mythology and historical shows in past where they modified changed storyline according to their messages and thoughts...so people started calling them Nastik productions...I got to know first time about it from a quora post on Radha Krishna series

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Mithila Mediators

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hey why did nastik term come up

Koi batayega 🤷

Just to rhyme something I guess but it does have a meaning. They mess with all of our epics and religious texts so it kind of a slander name. Nastik means who doesn't beleive in God.
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Just to rhyme something I guess but it does have a meaning. They mess with all of our epics and religious texts so it kind of a slander name. Nastik means who doesn't beleive in God.

Hmm makes sense

I haven't really seen much of any shows by this ph

Only one I saw was chandragupta maurya

I liked that one but don't know how much it was twisted

chatterbox thumbnail

Swastik made many mythology and historical shows in past where they modified changed storyline according to their messages and thoughts...so people started calling them Nastik productions...I got to know first time about it from a quora post on Radha Krishna series

The simple basic story and it's made into instant khichdi 🤦

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best thing about Ramanand Sagar Ramayan was he woven all different versions of ramayan into sequences very nicely and he treated story and characters with neutrality...so he showed every character be it on Ram side or Ravan side very deeply and in justifying way.....they understood chord of different characters from different versions of scriptures and shown them accordingly. Swastik messes up bcz they go on glorifying protagonist and antagonist and few other characters too much and leave behind other characters so other characters and events and story telling gets affected as a whole and remains good... doesn't reach excellent level.
Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Why u made members only post

Ok. But ur point here u said very well

That's why rs ramayan still is considered best

chatterbox thumbnail

So now what next today

Brain storming by vanars