Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Actually I am not.... that'why I posted these points here that if someone is on social media and can tag them in short about these points,it would be great. Otherwise my pain point, Lakshman ji sacrifice,why and how he was only able to kill warrior like Indrajeet etc everything this series will skip bcz they consider Lakshman ji as supporting character....I felt that makers have many times didn't gave justice to his character.
RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Actually I am not.... that'why I posted these points here that if someone is on social media and can tag them in short about these points,it would be great.Otherwise my pain point, Lakshman ji sacrifice,why and how he was only able to kill warrior like Indrajeet etc everything this series will skip bcz they consider Lakshman ji as supporting character....I felt that makers have many times didn't gave justice to his character.

Oh yeah you should see on Twitter.. this is a hill all Lakshman biased fans will die on. Especially with an actor like Basant, they could've gotten phenomenal hype had they written him right. But anyway, he serves with whatever he gets. smiley27

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Seedha maths

Lakshman is sheshnag and meghu is just a powerful rakshas

So acting wise bhi match itna nahi karega 😂😂

Same goes for ravan

Actually i won't put blame on actors unless its their own input

Actors do what they r told to

True but it is the actors job to show what they've been told to do, in the most realistic way possible. Rushiraj is super active on social media, I'm sure he reads the feedback he gets but I've seen him be defensive and sometimes talk nonsense so idk what to say smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

See hope u all saw the episode today

This scene was heart wrenching 😔

https://x.com/mahhjain/status/1805854153971056697

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

True but it is the actors job to show what they've been told to do, in the most realistic way possible. Rushiraj is super active on social media, I'm sure he reads the feedback he gets but I've seen him be defensive and sometimes talk nonsense so idk what to say smiley36

Offo itna attitude dikhayega toh kaise chalega

Praise ke saath criticism bhi accept karna aana chahiye

Then only one learns and improves

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Mithila Mediators

Power of Visual medium. smiley44

People think Ramanand Sagar Ramayan was the most correct instead of Valmiki Ramayan shlokas.

I think similar thing happened in Lakshman Rekha episode. People couldn't digest the reality because old Ramayan showed something diff.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You said very true..... I am not on Twitter ,Instagram etc. but I have read certain posts from social media which are posted here in this group, Basant Bhatt is giving justice to what he is given as Lakshman,but script writer is not giving justice to Lakshman ji.....
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Mithila Mediators

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Maine dekha nahi abhi tak smiley36

From what I am reading its good as I had zero expectations from these Nastik people smiley36

If they show bare minimum, i will be happy too smiley39

Lol. You also call them Nastik? smiley37
RamAayenge thumbnail
Yes actually true... people consider RS ramayan as Gold Standard. They are not believing in text but in series more.
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. You also call them Nastik? smiley37

Moonks , FP and SoniRita were active in this forum for a while....others started calling them as Nastik after reading their postssmiley36