Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Yeah that's what I missed yday. Ideally the entire sena should've gone into mass panic but wo bechare bhaiyon ko sirf dekhte rahe smiley8

That's why it was dramatic that rest stand like statue and don't run to help immediately 😂

chatterbox thumbnail

I agree they could've found someone better than him because Indrajeet is supposed to be an important, powerful character. For the least, his weird head movements have stopped so there's some respite smiley36

That's the only reason that his tedi mundi is less now and I don't get neck pain

But his evil act I liked.

According to all puranas meghnad is most powerful yodhha in ramayan

More powerful than kumbhakaran uncle and lankesh

To defeat him is not easy

But bcoz it's tv show they don't show much of his cruel side

But yes rushiraj is good but any other better build wala actor would have matched it as lankesh physique is huge.

Meghu looks like balak in front of him 🤣🤣

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

That's the only reason that his tedi mundi is less now and I don't get neck pain

But his evil act I liked.

According to all puranas meghnad is most powerful yodhha in ramayan

More powerful than kumbhakaran uncle and lankesh

To defeat him is not easy

But bcoz it's tv show they don't show much of his cruel side

But yes rushiraj is good but any other better build wala actor would have matched it as lankesh physique is huge.

Meghu looks like balak in front of him 🤣🤣

That's true and they don't have to graphically show his cruel side but atleast through dialogue delivery etc. As a villain if you're unable to hate them, they got to pull their socks up. Doesn't count if you're hating their acting smiley36

The only logical explanation is they took Rushi because him and Basant are the same height smiley36which again was fine bc Meghu is in the air most of the time LOL

chatterbox thumbnail

That's true and they don't have to graphically show his cruel side but atleast through dialogue delivery etc. As a villain if you're unable to hate them, they got to pull their socks up. Doesn't count if you're hating their acting smiley36

The only logical explanation is they took Rushi because him and Basant are the same height smiley36which again was fine bc Meghu is in the air most of the time LOL

Exactly my point

Rushi matches up to basant uski takkar ka hai that's why

Even in rs ramayan

Sunil lahri and Vijay Arora matched

Ur first point if u r unable to hate them means the act doesn't match up

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday episode was nice authenticity wise...thoda dramatic tha.....accha tha.It should be tagged to Shrimad Ramayan and swastik productions team that atleast in Shakti astra part Shiv Parvati should talk about Lakshman ji and give some insights over him....they always talk of either Ramji or Hanumanji that is good but they have never taken a single word or line also for Lakshman.I think in Sanjeevani part also,they will talk about Ramji and Hanumanji(which is good) forgetting about Lakshman.And in Indrajeet vadh they will glorify Indrajeet as pitrubhakt.....again I think will not shed any light or attention to Lakshman's contribution.Their dialogues are nice and insightful...so hoping makers give them some dialogues over contribution of this brother of Ram who has remained underrated in this series.....In Bharat milap,their perspective was nice on Bharat,same with Surpnakha's incident and many other incidents.Hoping them to remember Lakshman atleast once before their narration of series ends.

I am not on insta Twitter, so those who are and find this point correct plz tell this point on SM to SR team.

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Exactly my point

Rushi matches up to basant uski takkar ka hai that's why

Even in rs ramayan

Sunil lahri and Vijay Arora matched

Ur first point if u r unable to hate them means the act doesn't match up

Sirf height mein takkar ka hai, acting mein nai smiley36 Vijay Arora was awesome tho, I liked him a lot. And yes they complimented each other well!

Yeah the acting isn't strong enough for us to hate them as a villain.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yesterday episode was nice authenticity wise...thoda dramatic tha.....accha tha.It should be tagged to Shrimad Ramayan and swastik productions team that atleast in Shakti astra part Shiv Parvati should talk about Lakshman ji and give some insights over him....they always talk of either Ramji or Hanumanji that is good but they have never taken a single word or line also for Lakshman.I think in Sanjeevani part also,they will talk about Ramji and Hanumanji(which is good) forgetting about Lakshman.And in Indrajeet vadh they will glorify Indrajeet as pitrubhakt.....again I think will not shed any light or attention to Lakshman's contribution.Their dialogues are nice and insightful...so hoping makers give them some dialogues over contribution of this brother of Ram who has remained underrated in this series.....In Bharat milap,their perspective was nice on Bharat,same with Surpnakha's incident and many other incidents.Hoping them to remember Lakshman atleast once before their narration of series ends.

Very good points! smiley32 VR and Manas both mention Lakshman's sacrifices in all these instances, when Shakti happens Shiv Parvati talk about the manav leela part, when Indrajit is killed they explain why and how only Lakshman could kill him, not even Ram. Ofc they'll talk about Ramji's vilaap in Sanjeevani incident but it should also explain what is it about Lakshman/their bonding that led to the entire incident and the way it was played out.

If you're on any social media, esp Twitter, see if you can tag them and post this. They usually do read tweets and posts there!

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I am not on insta Twitter, so those who are and find this point correct plz tell this point on SM to SR team.

Oops just saw your edit. No problem, I'll see if I can pass it to the few people that I know there!

chatterbox thumbnail

Sirf height mein takkar ka hai, acting mein nai smiley36 Vijay Arora was awesome tho, I liked him a lot. And yes they complimented each other well!

Yeah the acting isn't strong enough for us to hate them as a villain.

Seedha maths

Lakshman is sheshnag and meghu is just a powerful rakshas

So acting wise bhi match itna nahi karega 😂😂

Same goes for ravan

Actually i won't put blame on actors unless its their own input

Actors do what they r told to

chatterbox thumbnail

Oops yahan teen teen ram hai and I get confused who said what

So mix up ho raha hai

Agree to ur points