Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley36 so he wanted perform because this is Last night according to him.

expectaions vs reality smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

smiley36ha ab toh khule aaam pyar ka nazrana dekh ne ko milega 

yup smiley42

Ruchiiiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have seen hiba interview in sbs ,where she said she has put up her condition that she will come to Kolkata with for his and Arshi marriage and after that she will move Mumbai for her career ..so our happiness is short lived.are they going to be separated.
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

coukd be Arshi was a better person and it is her jealousy of J that has made her this way.

Arshi many times has shown better traits than Shristi and makers never show her a being aware of all her moms kaands. They are keeping her half positive for some reason?

I get that but their efforts seem pheeka

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I saw bts of hiba saying she is going to see ani Arshi wedding and then go to Mumbai to pursue her career.

Maybe that’s the agreement they come to and Ani realizes he cannot keep her any longer so makes the wife declaration. No way Ani Arshi get married and she goes to Mumbai. The girl lies abt upcoming tracks smiley1

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley36ha ab toh khule aaam pyar ka nazrana dekh ne ko milega 

Waiting for it

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw bts of hiba saying she is going to see ani Arshi wedding and then go to Mumbai to pursue her career.

Maybe that’s the agreement they come to and Ani realizes he cannot keep her any longer so makes the wife declaration. No way Ani Arshi get married and she goes to Mumbai. The girl lies abt upcoming tracks smiley1

I can’t tolerate one more shaadi track..this will be a limit if makers go the shaadi route again 

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

I can’t tolerate one more shaadi track..this will be a limit if makers go the shaadi route again 

Usually cliffhanger shaadi is a TRP fetching track, I think it will go that way. 

Infact I am surprised there was no promo for love confession.

Hence I doubt much is going to change for now, Ani will bring back Jhanak and wedding preparations will continue, so we are back to square one. 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really?

Did she this before too?

Bcz we'll know Jhanak aisa kuch nhi kregy...agar Mumbai hi jana hota to direct Kashmir se hi chali jati ya phir isko torture hna pasanad hai 😅

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls my mind became numb...am unable to process what Ani said, still he wants to marry Arshi ..asking j to come to Kolkata...

Is he wanted to keep both women in his life...

Arshi marriage with anismiley25... That scene like ani will only take stand when jhanak at least give the hint here only Ani want to accept but jhanak don't so Thais arshi marriage talk and jhanak also pushing it....