Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Beautiful analysis! It all makes sense why Anirudh is the way he is. We become like how we are fed through our childhood and as we grow up we deal with situations accordingly.

Anirudh may have voids in his past that aren’t filled back and he is trying to juggle with his chaotic emotions especially after meeting Jhanak. Things he can express and things he can’t divulge.

Had a great time reading your thoughts! 🤗

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

This is very well written ! I will respond to it once I get some time 👍❤️

I am waiting for your response Dii...

Thank you.. smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Beautiful analysis! It all makes sense why Anirudh is the way he is. We become like how we are fed through our childhood and as we grow up we deal with situations accordingly.

Anirudh may have voids in his past that aren’t filled back and he is trying to juggle with his chaotic emotions especially after meeting Jhanak. Things he can express and things he can’t divulge.

Had a great time reading your thoughts! 🤗

Thank you soo muchsmiley27

As they say..." Don't let the past blackmail and ruin a beautiful future.." but in Ani's case...past remains his only friend, as his present is nothing but a vacuum of questions and quarrels....

He is extremely independent, thoughtful, Artist, a person who captures beauty through the lenses of hiscamera..who expresses himself through beautiful melodies via the chords of his guitar...

Even after all this...he fears that he will be left abandoned by everyone... specially by Jhanak...

Such a complex character he is... definitely someone whose actions takes the show forward....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you dear smiley1 , i had like him to stop, an exercise so futile n so not worth itsmiley1

I Agree...

Absolutely futile...He is chasing a mirage..only exhausting himself...for his parents who neither understand nor care for him...he will oneday be empty...still will they value him with the love and affection he craves for?? I don't know....

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Thank you soo muchsmiley27

As they say..." Don't let the past blackmail and ruin a beautiful future.." but in Ani's case...past remains his only friend, as his present is nothing but a vacuum of questions and quarrels....

He is extremely independent, thoughtful, Artist, a person who captures beauty through the lenses of hiscamera..who expresses himself through beautiful melodies via the chords of his guitar...

Even after all this...he fears that he will be left abandoned by everyone... specially by Jhanak...

Such a complex character he is... definitely someone whose actions takes the show forward....

@Red: You know this is pretty interesting aspect that you brought it up about Anirudh. I wonder if the makers would actually show the complexity of his relationship with Ani’s parents especially with his own mother because past does leaves an impact. We never witnessed any warmth in their relationship. There is always this distance he maintains because he never felt the shelter of comfort where he can express and be understood. He is constantly under the radar and being questioned for everything he does. He has been reminded the favors his parents have done on him and how they expect him to return them by being an obligated son. However, he was never appreciated for anything he accomplished.

Even in the last episode he said an inner monologue: what Jhanak understood looking just at his face, neither his mom nor Arshi could see the same thing. Nobody cared about his turmoil or the physical endurance that he was combatting with. Sometimes a missing love in childhood can place so many doubts in the kid’s soul that when the kid turns into a mature adult, he still finds hard to be himself around his own people, just as with his relationship with Chotton too. Anirudh lets him intervene only as much as he allows to and then he never fully unfurl his emotions. Maybe in his heart, there is still the void he hope to cope with. And that is why he usually follows his hobbies like capturing beautiful shots or playing a guitar gives him peace and some time off from his turbulent emotions.

Anirudh finds Jhanak and empathize with her because somewhere he understands the pain. He puts himself into the shoes of Jhanak’s mother and does what her mother would have done so Jhanak can’t feel the same void he has despite of having a mother who is still alive.

And maybe just maybe that’s why he also struggles with his own feelings for Jhanak because he has been taught not to back off from his commitments. So he succumb to his fate and let the matter be solved by divine intervention. If it’s meant to happen it will and that’s what he believes in!

It’s a new thought so tagging few of my girls to see if they also think the same or somewhat long the line! 😌

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

@Red: You know this is pretty interesting aspect that you brought it up about Anirudh. I wonder if the makers would actually show the complexity of his relationship with Ani’s parents especially with his own mother because past does leaves an impact. We never witnessed any warmth in their relationship. There is always this distance he maintains because he never felt the shelter of comfort where he can express and be understood. He is constantly under the radar and being questioned for everything he does. He has been reminded the favors his parents have done on him and how they expect him to return them by being an obligated son. However, he was never appreciated for anything he accomplished.

Even in the last episode he said an inner monologue: what Jhanak understood looking just at his face, neither his mom nor Arshi could see the same thing. Nobody cared about his turmoil or the physical endurance that he was combatting with. Sometimes a missing love in childhood can place so many doubts in the kid’s soul that when the kid turns into a mature adult, he still finds hard to be himself around his own people, just as with his relationship with Chotton too. Anirudh lets him intervene only as much as he allows to and then he never fully unfurl his emotions. Maybe in his heart, there is still the void he hope to cope with. And that is why he usually follows his hobbies like capturing beautiful shots or playing a guitar gives him peace and some time off from his turbulent emotions.

Anirudh finds Jhanak and empathize with her because somewhere he understands the pain. He puts himself into the shoes of Jhanak’s mother and does what her mother would have done so Jhanak can’t feel the same void he has despite of having a mother who is still alive.

And maybe just maybe that’s why he also struggles with his own feelings for Jhanak because he has been taught not to back off from his commitments. So he succumb to his fate and let the matter be solved by divine intervention. If it’s meant to happen it will and that’s what he believes in!

It’s a new thought so tagging few of my girls to see if they also think the same or somewhat long the line! 😌

from start what they have shown about his parents...they r never into emotions for anyone in the house...all they think about is status, power, money & Shrishtismiley26..nothing beyond that they can see...they can see Arshi crying & her pain..but atleast one time have they understood or tried to understood their own blood..no not at all...Ani lacks that love & care from his mom or his girlfriend...it was always he has to understand them..but they never tried to understand him..he voiced it over too again & again..but no use..he rather tells them its ok with me..our views r different..i am completely fine...

from the time Jhanak has entered his life..it has changed completely..she tried to talk to him openly..i think hardly Arshi talked to him about all that..she was just her work, her commitments & this & that..Jhanak showed me the life...that love & concern..which he lacks from his girl friend & family..Jhanak started to show it to him in subtle ways..& he saw that the way Jhanak was treating the other good Bose family members..he saw her care & love for them, without anything in return, unlike Arshi..

yesterday also when Jhanak was talking about her mom..she kind off gets lost in that mattersmiley9 & he was also lost in her & was listening to her in very calm manner..until he saw Rahul & hit by reality...that she is not mine, but someone else's lovesmiley19..the pain of loosing her forever, her not understanding him or his love..hes like she is close to all , shows love & concern & friendly way to all..but only with me she insults me again & again..that hurts him a lot..

even during marriage with Arshi..he was there for his family, for the commitment for Arshi..hiding his feelings for Jhanak..unless these 2 characters show their real feelings for each other..more like this MUs we will get to see.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag Anum , I will read it later ..🤗🤗

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

As I saw last few episode ...I was thinking we all know, and this show also keeps showing us how much of an angel like figure Ani is for Jhanak,how much he has done for her...but today I was thinking how much importance Jhanak has in Aniruddha's life ..

Life isn't always sunshine & rainbow, sometimes it's messy, complicated & downright hard. It has been hard for both the leads...in different ways though..in Ani's case it is his fear of getting abandoned that made him a pacifist...

Parenting is the most meticulous responsibility that is chosen by themselves, not just a boon or previlege..For a child , parents are his entire world...When parents are not present when they are needed & if they give you a feeling of " you are not much of an importance to us",I guess the glass breaks there & I also suspect the glass can't be repaired or reused..Same happened with Ani...

A child's heart was broken.He felt neglected & unloved, which affects his relationships in the later years.The feeling of longing for love and understanding,only to feel like you are constantly falling short.His childhood experiences of abandonment and neglect undoubtedly shaped his adult relationships & emotional resilience..His attachment style & coping mechanism are fascinating to observe.His fear of vulnerability & reluctance to trust mirrored his insecure attachment styles, highlighting the profound impact of early life experiences on later development..

Then his only ally was Choton..who tried to fill his lonliness, he practically grew up around him...But he also must have seen the same Choton he loves so much, getting taunted by his mother for his lack of money earning ability, lack of a good career.. While battling everyday to please her, hungry for validation from his mother whose prejudices are extremely extrinsic,nailed into the loop of being inadequate & deficient..He understood that money and power is something very very important..may be in an unhealthy manner..& he was right..He probably got the attention, time, love from his parents after achieving these things only...It was addictive something that he wanted ever since he was born...He held on to this mask of " The Aniruddh Bose" tightly.

But somewhere inside him,he is so damaged that he believed that the mask he wore is all he is,all he has.He was drowning in it...He revealed his true self when he was in Kashmir with Jhanak. Jhanak is someone who doesn't care about him being the Aniruddh Bose..For her he is a human being...that makes him anxious..He as maybe he thinks the man without that mask is not lovable enough.Thats why he thinks Jhanak can love Rahul, can even be emotionally close to Aditya Kapoor...but can't love him.He is failing to notice any signal from her..as he is too insecure too accept that .

Now coming to the story,

They are burning in & for eachother...

Jhanak being the righteous nice person with high emotional intelligence, sometimes feels that what they are doing is not " right"..,may be hurts Ani intentionally, hurts him so hard that he almost believes that she doesn't want him in her life.Maybe more than him it is herself she is mad at,for letting it go this far.But it is him she hurts, effectively hurting herself.

Ani is aware of the void in his life,the angst that engulfs him every moment despite having everything he always wanted.He is enraged within, burning in his love for her..yet he is not being able to fully embrace their connection bcz of his unsolved difficulties...

Once things are settled between them, I want Jhanak to be his guiding light,helping him untangle the mess of emotions & find her way..

& Ani...he needs to trust,to feel loved,to feel like he has value in the world beyond the money he can make.He needs to find a way to heal the hurt inside that made her normal actions with Aditya Kapoor so painful for him..

& Please Aniruddh needs to understand that love is more than merely matching perfectly, it is also about daring to follow your heart even when doing so entails risk. He is at a more powerful position than Jhanak to do so ...

He needs to find someone who will love him & want him no matter what.Even if she doesn't have money,even if he lets her down sometimes she will still love him.Jhanak coming to his life is also a miracle..Jhanak will also be an angel in his life who will love & want him immediately & forever...

I love how you people write about Ani & Jhanak here.. would love to hear your opinions...

What an excellent analysis, Asmita! ⭐️

@red I can perfectly relate to this because of the same personal experience..

@bold I also mentioned in my previous posts that both needs each other to complete themselves.

Makers have shown that only she was able to recognize his fever without his mother and Arshi noticing it.

It is clear that all those only love 'Mr. Anirudh Bose', not Anirudh as a human being like Jhanak does.

If Ani is her angel, then she's his moonlight! ❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes , agree with you.

He doesnt share a warmth relation with his mother ...being specific with mother as there is nothing more secure and beautiful as a mother .

They had showed him stating that its Bodomaa who raised him and hence he is close to them.

There should be some backstory to it which we might get as sub plot

She is more affectionate to Arshi than Anirudh . Even the daughters are close to her.

Its that void that Jhanak filled in his life unknowingly ,small gestures of care , love and affection .

Well written .

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent take! It perfectly aligns with Ani's characterization.

If only they move away from shaadi and pursue meaningful tracks like these.