Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Freetime_fft

Even i started watching this show recently smiley27. Damn the ML lies non stop smiley36if lying is a sport then Aniruddha is gold medalist.smiley36

exactly 👍 …smiley37smiley37… yaysmiley20 I have a company smiley27
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

He seems kind of decent compared to the other abusive ML on this channel but yes he is definitely spineless. Should’ve told the truth about his marriage to his girlfriend on day one rather than shamelessly cheating on both women.

His relationship with his girlfriend seems abnormal almost looks like it’s forced. He looks scared of that woman (both MAA Beti are obnoxious as hell so wouldn’t be surprised)

he used to take a stand for her and go against his family ( not that he didn’t lie at that time ) The problem here is the FL is also a little crazy. She throws the ML under the bus always. After a certain time , be changed his stratergy. He want to help Jhanak by hook or crook.

His lies are truly hilarious and his family buys all his stories 😂. Krushal expressive eyes and acting makes it hard to hate him even though he keeps lying

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I have just started to watch this serialsmiley36 taking a mini break from my k drama shows… had been long wanted to watch an Hindi show.. so came across Jhanak… my god ML of this show smiley37 the lies he keep telling his family r just so hilarious 😂 once in a while gets caught smiley37 by his so called girlfriend smiley36…Was watching the show in mid… have to catch it up from start.. this drama reminded me of Imly S1 with Aditya & Imly… they had same situation like the leads here… married , but hidden their marriage from family.. & now ML fallen badly for FL… todays epi I saw was of their bank a/c & restaurant drama smiley37smiley37 couldn’t stop laughing at the lies he keep saying smiley37smiley37smiley16 & getting jealous on her male friend Rahul smiley37smiley37

can anyone suggest good Kdrama to me. I have heard a lot of it, but I am so hesitant to start it. Please suggest any that can keep me hooked up so I can continue further.

ITV has so less content worth watching, I need some other source.So please suggest.🙏🙏

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

can anyone suggest good Kdrama to me. I have heard a lot of it, but I am so hesitant to start it. Please suggest any that can keep me hooked up so I can continue further.

ITV has so less content worth watching, I need some other source.So please suggest.🙏🙏

I liked "Healer", "Flower of Evil", "Because this is my first life"

I think people also like "What happened to secretary kim?", "Squid games", " Goblin" etc and all. Have been watching Anime and Japanese series, not much of K-Drama recently . Will suggest if I come across anything good. At least these don't drag...

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for me too… I watched a lot of Turkish dramas. They are also pretty good. But never tired k-dramas. Would like to give it a shot
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

he used to take a stand for her and go against his family ( not that he didn’t lie at that time ) The problem here is the FL is also a little crazy. She throws the ML under the bus always. After a certain time , be changed his stratergy. He want to help Jhanak by hook or crook.

His lies are truly hilarious and his family buys all his stories 😂. Krushal expressive eyes and acting makes it hard to hate him even though he keeps lying

I can’t stop laughing 😂 when he lies left right on their face smiley37smiley37 with full confidence ..I know FL is no helping him either smiley39 she will hit back saying him u forced me.. I didn’t ask smiley44smiley39… so no wonder his lies keeps her safe smiley36smiley43… & she insults him smiley18… we can see how much he loves her smiley27… only Choton knows about it smiley27 my only fav character after his sister & elder aunt smiley1
samarp2 thumbnail

have experience of decades smiley36smiley16 big lists r there… on top only 16 epis … no stretch like itv smiley39 that’s y I moved towards those asian dramassmiley36…Older dramas from 2000s r 👍 great.. then recent ones…there r thriller genre, rom com& many others… which one u prefer? Will give u few.. u can they them… they even have historical theme ones … if u don’t like any.. u can stop watching too & go to next one smiley36 many do that smiley36… there is Asia forum here, u can join there.. even I am there… we discuss about finished ones smiley16Here r few lists 1, hometown cha cha cha, Gu family book, playful kiss, boys over flowers, killers shop, Vigilante, school drama 2017, jealousy incarnate, Chicago typewriter…These r some rom com & thriller genres
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I liked "Healer", "Flower of Evil", "Because this is my first life"

I think people also like "What happened to secretary kim?", "Squid games", " Goblin" etc and all. Have been watching Anime and Japanese series, not much of K-Drama recently . Will suggest if I come across anything good. At least these don't drag...

totally agree with this lists smiley20 i dont know how many times I watched because this is my first life smiley36 it’s so funny 😂 especially MLsmiley36
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

totally agree with this lists smiley20 i dont know how many times I watched because this is my first life smiley36 it’s so funny 😂 especially MLsmiley36

Oh yeah, He's the Ice prince trope. Totally a klutz in communication, but it was such a cute series.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

for me too… I watched a lot of Turkish dramas. They are also pretty good. But never tired k-dramas. Would like to give it a shot

you will love K dramas… Turkish dramas r no less then itv.. they just drag drag & drag smiley26… had watched few & left so many in between… got tired waiting for leads to hook up… & they have too many annoying neighbours to pry on their personal life smiley36