Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Lastly Arshi didi jaap

Exactly This Irritates Me To No End, This Is Why Even Though I Love Runak I Find It Difficult To Like Jhanak.

How Can She Show Such Love, Care And Respect For These Vultures Shrishti, Arshi, Evil Bose Family Members, Who Want To Make Her Life Worse Than Hell. It's Disgusting How She Keeps Shouting On Ani For Not Worrying Enough About Arshi And Dont Get Me Started On How Ridiculous I Feel When She Goes To Take Evil Bose Family Blessings Before Leaving For Dance Related Show, Only To Be Insulted By Them.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Exactly This Irritates Me To No End, This Is Why Even Though I Love Runak I Find It Difficult To Like Jhanak.

How Can She Show Such Love, Care And Respect For These Vultures Shrishti, Arshi, Evil Bose Family Members, Who Want To Make Her Life Worse Than Hell. It's Disgusting How She Keeps Shouting On Ani For Not Worrying Enough About Arshi And Dont Get Me Started On How Ridiculous I Feel When She Goes To Take Evil Bose Family Blessings Before Leaving For Dance Related Show, Only To Be Insulted By Them.

OK atleast firsttime I understood. But after how they refused to bless her especially that old hag, again how could she goes to them to take blessings.

Even after the Ad launching event, after witnessing how Shristi and Arshi tried to humiliate her on stage, if still she thinks Shristi will get a decent groom for her, than she would be the most dumbest person existed on the Earth.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

OK atleast firsttime I understood. But after how they refused to bless her especially that old hag, again how could she goes to them to take blessings.

Even after the Ad launching event, after witnessing how Shristi and Arshi tried to humiliate her on stage, if still she thinks Shristi will get a decent groom for her, than she would be the most dumbest person existed on the Earth.

Out of context, Arshi is the dumbest even her mom openly certified!
Bechara Ani , stuck between dumb and dumber 😄
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Out of context, Arshi is the dumbest even her mom openly certified!
Bechara Ani , stuck between dumb and dumber 😄

😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I Don't Understand On What Basis Anirudha Is Hated For Everything, Even When He Is Right Somehow Reason Is Manufactured

Whereas No Matter How Wrong Jhanak Is, Reasons To Defend Her And Even Praise Her For Wrong Doings Are Ready

Let's Check Some Facts-

Jhanak's Friend Rahul Who Is Shipped As Perfect Match For Jhanak Is Afraid To Stand For Jhanak So Requests Anirudha To Do So, Later He Runs Away To Save His Own Life. Jhanak Who Knows Ani Is Arshi's To Be Husband Convinces Him For Marriage To Save Herself Even When He Is Not Ready. Now Can't Both Jhanak And Rahul Be Called Opportunistic People? Well I Won't Do So As I Dont Manufacture Faults.

Mind You Ani Had Nothing To Gain And Everything To Loose Still He Marries Jhanak And Not Just Saves Her Life But Also Most Importantly Her Dignity As Tejas Wants To Make Her His Mistress And Then May Be Kill Her Or Sell Her After He Is Done With Her.

Here Ani Faced The Risk Of Being Killed And Also Put His Well Settled Life/Family Relations/Equation With To Be Wife/His Image Everything At Risk For Jhanak.

Jammu Shelter Home Or Hostel Is Not Safe For Jhanak Let's Be Realistic Tejas Will Kidnap Her From There Or May Be She Would Herself Surrender. Then We Know What Will Happen, I'm Sure That Won't Be Btr Than Her Stay At Basu House Where Atleast There Is Hope For A Better Future. So Ani Brings Her To Kolkata

He Didn't Give Jhanak Her Mother's Letter As She Was Mentally Not In Right Condition And Most Importantly She Can't Stand Upto Mighty Guruji Being A Poor Girl. 1stly There Is No Proof- The Letter Isn't Of Much Value Infront Of Guruji And In case She Proves He Is His Father Still He Can Easily Say Her Mother Was Characterless, Everyone Will Trust Guruji So Ani Wants Jhanak To Become Independent Financially And A Big Star Herself Before She Can Fight Guruji.

Yes He Takes Descision For Her, At Times Also Becomes Rude But That's Bcz Of Jhanak's Own Nature.

She Can't Take Right Descisions- She Wants To Go To Tejas, She Doesn't Wants To Dance And Be A Maid, She Wants To Spend Her Money On His Toxic Family And Become A Begger And Wants To Marry Evil Guy Shristi Chooses- Shall Ani Let Her Do All This? He Tries To 1stly Explain Things Calmly To Her But She Doesn't Understand And He Has To Be Rude Just Like A Guardian Does With A Kid As Jhanak Usually Only Submits To Those Who Are Rude Towards Her Like Boses And Mukherjees.

He Started Acting Like Hating Her As He Saw Bad Results Of Openly Supporting Her Before Accident. His Family Threw Jhanak Out In His Absence By Conspiring. Yes At Times He Also Crossed Line But Either It Was In Response To Jhanak Crossing Line, As A Plan To Keep Jhanak In Bose House Or Due To Brainwashing By Shristi But What Reason Does Jhanak Has For Being Arrogant, Rude, Ungrateful And Abusive Towards Anirudha?

Ani Doesn't Go All Out Against His Family/Mukherjees Bcz He Hasn't Realised His Love Yet And Even If He Does Takes All Out Stand Jhanak Will Start Shouting At Him And Ask Why Did You Do So. It's Not Like Ani Is Cheating Anyone He Hasn't Realised He Loves Jhanak And Isn't Completely Convinced That Jhanak Is His Wife- Jhanak Tells She Wants To Leave Him And Puts Many Serious Accusations On Him, She Says For Her This Marriage Is Fake And A Curse.

Arshi Is Like A Well Set Option For Him And He Knows She Isn't Good With Jhanak But Is Confident To Handle Her In Future Without Much Harm To Himself.

Yes It's Trues Ani Lies Quite A Lot But None Of Them Are To Directly Benefit Him But For Jhanak As Truth Will Only Increase More Problems For Her. Also It's Not Like Jhanak Is A Saint She Herself Started This Cycle Of Lies By 1stly Revealing That She Is Married But Bose Family Doesn't Know Who Her Husband Is, While Ani Was Hoping She Frees Him By Telling Truth And Later When Ani Wanted To Tell Truth She Stopped Him And Now Completely Blaming Him.

Let's Be Honest Unlike Jhanak, Anirudha Is A Practical Man And Rarely He Takes Impulsive Descisions But When The Push Comes To Shove He Isn't Going To Back Off That's For Sure.

I Salute Ani For Doing So Much For Jhanak Be It Motivating Her For Completing Her Studies Or Making Her Dance Career That Too When She Herself Wants To Remain A Maid For Life And Let's Not Forget How Badly She Insults Anirudha Bose- Nobody Talks To Fav Star Boy Of Bose Family That Rudely And He Is Only Bearing All This Bcz He Loves Her (But Hasn't Realised) Or Else Just Slight Attitude Shown By Arshi Made Him Indirectly Tell Her He Has No Problems Breaking Up With Her.

Nobody Does Even 10% Of What Ani Has Been Doing That Too When Jhanak Is Behaving This Way And Mind You Even Now Ani Doesn't Expects Anything In Return He Wants Her To Be Successful And Then Lead Her Life On Her Own Terms Even Without Him.

On A Side Note- Its Irritating How Jhanak Keeps Saying To Ani "Did I Ask You To Do So, Don't Do Is Further" (While Being Happy That He Did All That And Expects Him To Do More).

Lastly I Don't Understand Why Is There A Misunderstanding That Jhanak Has No Feelings For Anirudha, She Truly Thinks Her Marriage Is Completely Fake And Anirudha Is Forcing Himself And This Relationship On Her?

Anyone Who Is Watching The Show Neutrally And Accepts Makers Vision Instead Of Making Own Theories Based On What They Want To Happen, Knows That Even Though Not At Level Of Anirudha But Jhanak Has Feelings For Anirudha And Considers That She Did Get Married To Him.

Many Incidents Prove This-

She Keeps Getting Marriage Flashbacks, Didn't Threw Her Marriage Clothes, Was Hurt And Had Tears When Her Marriage Symbols Were Removed, Acknowledged That Anirudha Is Her Husband And Did Puja As His Wife, Isn't Comfortable With Ani Mentioning Abt Getting Married To Arshi Or Him Even Romancing Her In Any Way, In Hospital She Kept Asking Who Was The Person Bcz Of Whom You Had Accident What Relation Do You Have With That Person, Deep Down With The Hope That He Says She Is His Wife But When He Says He Hates Her And Then Says He Loves Arshi She Couldn't Stop Her Tears, She Always Keeps Talking With Ani With Her Eyes Infront Of Everyone, Even At Times Provokes Him By Asking "Kis Haq Se" As If She Wants Him To Acknowledge Openly Their Relationship, She Wants To Leave Ani But When Ani Said He Is Himself Leaving India She Became Uneasy, It Is Only Ani With Whom She Totally Becomes Her Real Self And Shares All Her Pain And Also He Is 1st One With Whom She Shares Her Happiness And Also Credits Him For That, Even When Ani Tore Their Valentines Pic She Wasnt Happy Even Though For Her It Was Useless, Also I Do Remember Her Being Soft With Ani Multiple Times Including Valentine's Day Date When He Held Her Hand, Her Calling Herself Aapki Jhanak In Letter To Ani, Being Sad When Going Away From Him, Feeling That Her Own Soul Left Her Body When Ani Had Accident Etc.

very good points , but I don’t think anyone here hates Ani

Infact I saw more people favoring Ani than Jhanak. A lot of people don’t always agree with his methods , but really enjoy how he keeps pushing Jhanak towards progress right under the noses of that obnoxious family members. His heart is in the right place. Yeah it does sometimes get annoying how he doesn’t want to let go arshi. But everyone here I think understands that he needs time to process his feelings. His core values are good and is a good person

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

very good points , but I don’t think anyone here hates Ani

Infact I saw more people favoring Ani than Jhanak. A lot of people don’t always agree with his methods , but really enjoy how he keeps pushing Jhanak towards progress right under the noses of that obnoxious family members. His heart is in the right place. Yeah it does sometimes get annoying how he doesn’t want to let go arshi. But everyone here I think understands that he needs time to process his feelings. His core values are good and is a good person

Not here...

X tag...there are few accounts who blame Ani for whatever he does

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley32smiley32

Don't know kuch log Ani ko negative kyu portray karte hai. But Ani apni jagha sahi hai

Rancho12345 thumbnail

Not here...

X tag...there are few accounts who blame Ani for whatever he does

Everything Else Is Acceptable But Not Extremely Abusive Language For Ani And His Fans

MMR2810 thumbnail

Everything Else Is Acceptable But Not Extremely Abusive Language For Ani And His Fans

They used like animal, psycho etc..

Rancho12345 thumbnail

They used like animal, psycho etc..

Not only that they use extremely abusive language I mean really bad abusive language