Words and dialogues We hate now!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Thanks to our amazing leads, some words and phrase meanings are forever changed for us! 

And they do a wonderful job at adding more and more such words and dialogues every day... 

By the time this show ends, I am sure we will all have to burn the dictionary to the ground! 

Duro Dora GIF - Duro Dora Konyvegetes GIFs

So let's keep a log! What words annoy the heck out of you ladies?! 

Banaiye list! 

Edited by vira76 - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Thanks to our amazing leads, some words and phrase meanings are forever changed for us! 

And they do a wonderful job at adding more and more such words and dialogues every day... 

By the time this show ends, I am sure we will all have to burn the dictionary to the ground! 

Duro Dora GIF - Duro Dora Konyvegetes GIFs

So let's keep a log! What words annoy the heck out of you ladies?! 

Banaiye list! 

Edited by vira76 - 13 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

I will start with 

"INSANIYAT"

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honeymoon

Kuchh Nehi

Performance, Perform - ban anything that starts with P basically smiley37

Originally posted by: vira76

So let's keep a log! What words annoy the crap out of you ladies?! 

Banaiye list! 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuch nahi,

Mere bass bolney ko kuch nahi hai,

Faraz

Performance 

Arshi didi

Arshi didi

Arshi didi

Arshi didi

Arshi didi

Arshi didi

😕😕😕

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zimmedari

Majboori

Taras 

Ehsaan

I Love You

Adhi Shaadi

Nakli Shaadi

Ek Din ki Shaadi

Asli Shaadi

vira76 thumbnail

characterless! 

vira76 thumbnail

ek din ke liye biwi! 

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zimmedari
vira76 thumbnail

ARSHI DIDI