Anirudh & his bundle of lies

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

I have just started to watch this serialsmiley36 taking a mini break from my k drama shows… had been long wanted to watch an Hindi show.. so came across Jhanak… my god ML of this show smiley37 the lies he keep telling his family r just so hilarious 😂 once in a while gets caught smiley37 by his so called girlfriend smiley36…Was watching the show in mid… have to catch it up from start.. this drama reminded me of Imly S1 with Aditya & Imly… they had same situation like the leads here… married , but hidden their marriage from family.. & now ML fallen badly for FL… todays epi I saw was of their bank a/c & restaurant drama smiley37smiley37 couldn’t stop laughing at the lies he keep saying smiley37smiley37smiley16 & getting jealous on her male friend Rahul smiley37smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

I have just started to watch this serialsmiley36 taking a mini break from my k drama shows… had been long wanted to watch an Hindi show.. so came across Jhanak… my god ML of this show smiley37 the lies he keep telling his family r just so hilarious 😂 once in a while gets caught smiley37 by his so called girlfriend smiley36…Was watching the show in mid… have to catch it up from start.. this drama reminded me of Imly S1 with Aditya & Imly… they had same situation like the leads here… married , but hidden their marriage from family.. & now ML fallen badly for FL… todays epi I saw was of their bank a/c & restaurant drama smiley37smiley37 couldn’t stop laughing at the lies he keep saying smiley37smiley37smiley16 & getting jealous on her male friend Rahul smiley37smiley37

Atleast Ani is entertaining to watch. I think you will find a lot of Imlie S1 viewers here in the forum.smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

He seems kind of decent compared to the other abusive ML on this channel but yes he is definitely spineless. Should’ve told the truth about his marriage to his girlfriend on day one rather than shamelessly cheating on both women.

His relationship with his girlfriend seems abnormal almost looks like it’s forced. He looks scared of that woman (both MAA Beti are obnoxious as hell so wouldn’t be surprised)

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Atleast Ani is entertaining to watch. I think you will find a lot of Imlie S1 viewers here in the forum.smiley36

Yaa he sure seems entertaining then Aditya smiley36 … I am planning to start this show from start … to catch up on every character… though all characters seems to get on nerves smiley36😬, but want to watch it…I had not joined Imly forum that time… just was watching the show on tv & left the show when Gashmeer was out…. Anyways thanks smiley31
Anusha16 thumbnail

Yaa he sure seems entertaining then Aditya smiley36 … I am planning to start this show from start … to catch up on every character… though all characters seems to get on nerves smiley36😬, but want to watch it…I had not joined Imly forum that time… just was watching the show on tv & left the show when Gashmeer was out…. Anyways thanks smiley31

Just cultivate patience. A certain degree of Masochism is needed to fare through this lol. I was the same, left after Gashmeer quit. smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

He seems kind of decent compared to the other abusive ML on this channel but yes he is definitely spineless. Should’ve told the truth about his marriage to his girlfriend on day one rather than shamelessly cheating on both women.

His relationship with his girlfriend seems abnormal almost looks like it’s forced. He looks scared of that woman (both MAA Beti are obnoxious as hell so wouldn’t be surprised)

I rem when watching mehndi hai rachne wali show smiley36 my last Hindi show… that time also all star plus male leads were same smiley37… ohh Yaa another one I had seen was Dharampatni show smiley37 in that male lead was brainless & spineless… so kind of known character these r smiley36 that’s y shifted my base to k dramassmiley37 where ml r atleast smart smiley16smiley36…. Omg this Arshi & her mom & ml’s family smiley29smiley29 from last few epi all they do is taunt FLsmiley7… & ml just stand there helpless… though he does it for her sake… but he should utter few words towards his family & that bhabhi of his , who gets on my nerves most
samarp2 thumbnail

Just cultivate patience. A certain degree of Masochism is needed to fare through this lol. I was the same, left after Gashmeer quit. smiley36

Yaa lot of patience is needed as u said smiley36 so many characters r unbelievable smiley39smiley36… Yaa after Gashmeer left whole show was not same… had started show for fresh pair & romance… before all that ml only left the show smiley18
Anusha16 thumbnail

I rem when watching mehndi hai rachne wali show smiley36 my last Hindi show… that time also all star plus male leads were same smiley37… ohh Yaa another one I had seen was Dharampatni show smiley37 in that male lead was brainless & spineless… so kind of known character these r smiley36 that’s y shifted my base to k dramassmiley37 where ml r atleast smart smiley16smiley36…. Omg this Arshi & her mom & ml’s family smiley29smiley29 from last few epi all they do is taunt FLsmiley7… & ml just stand there helpless… though he does it for her sake… but he should utter few words towards his family & that bhabhi of his , who gets on my nerves most

Oh, my poor Ravi.... stuck between a hard place and a rock. smiley37

He spent all his brain cells on business, so his personal life suffered. smiley29

Freetime_fft thumbnail

Even i started watching this show recently smiley27. Damn the ML lies non stop smiley36if lying is a sport then Aniruddha is gold medalist.smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Oh, my poor Ravi.... stuck between a hard place and a rock. smiley37

He spent all his brain cells on business, so his personal life suffered. smiley29

I know smiley37