Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Oh yeah, He's the Ice prince trope. Totally a klutz in communication, but it was such a cute series.

exactly 👍 smiley43

Word Count: 1

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

have experience of decades smiley36smiley16 big lists r there… on top only 16 epis … no stretch like itv smiley39 that’s y I moved towards those asian dramassmiley36…Older dramas from 2000s r 👍 great.. then recent ones…there r thriller genre, rom com& many others… which one u prefer? Will give u few.. u can they them… they even have historical theme ones … if u don’t like any.. u can stop watching too & go to next one smiley36 many do that smiley36… there is Asia forum here, u can join there.. even I am there… we discuss about finished ones smiley16Here r few lists 1, hometown cha cha cha, Gu family book, playful kiss, boys over flowers, killers shop, Vigilante, school drama 2017, jealousy incarnate, Chicago typewriter…These r some rom com & thriller genres

thanks so much for suggesting.. smiley31

will start soon..

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

will start soon..

If you want to watch something positive, "Because this is my first life" and " Healer" are very good. No toxic third angles, awesome communication between leads, and well-defined character traits too.

But after some time they also become repetitive, not surprising. You see cliche tropes too. In a triangle, you will have a second lead syndrome lol. Second/parallel leads tend to be more attractive than the main leads smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

I forgot Mr.Queen, one of the best comedic Kdrama. The actress does a damn good job...

Is "Welcome to Samdalri" any good? I saw that dog scene and though of watching but haven't done it yet.

samarp2 thumbnail

will start soon..

congrats on colour change smiley31smiley20
samarp2 thumbnail

If you want to watch something positive, "Because this is my first life" and " Healer" are very good. No toxic third angles, awesome communication between leads, and well-defined character traits too.

But after some time they also become repetitive, not surprising. You see cliche tropes too. In a triangle, you will have a second lead syndrome lol. Second/parallel leads tend to be more attractive than the main leads smiley37

totally smiley37

Word Count: 1

samarp2 thumbnail

I forgot Mr.Queen, one of the best comedic Kdrama. The actress does a damn good job...

Is "Welcome to Samdalri" any good? I saw that dog scene and though of watching but haven't done it yet.

ohh Yaa Mr Queen is another good one… welcome to samdari I dropped in between… not that interesting for me like hometown cha cha cha
lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

you will love K dramas… Turkish dramas r no less then itv.. they just drag drag & drag smiley26… had watched few & left so many in between… got tired waiting for leads to hook up… & they have too many annoying neighbours to pry on their personal life smiley36

Turkish dramas are as bad as ITV, so much unnecessary drama and takes years. Kdrama and Cdrama are my go-to entertainment.

Anusha16 thumbnail

will start soon..

Oh, you can also watch some Pakistani dramas if you are open to it...

they may be depressing but much more realistic and believable.

Recently, Green TV entertainment dramas have been good. You can see them on YT for free too.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovecolin

Turkish dramas are as bad as ITV, so much unnecessary drama and takes years. Kdrama and Cdrama are my go-to entertainment.

same here… totally agree 👍