Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Sujay is portraying a maryada purushottam smiley9 Nikitin pata nahin kya portray kar raha hai smiley36

Bhai tum storyline and direction mein kami kr rhe ho ab kapde toh pure dedete..smiley37 10 loko ka Raaja hai wo smiley10

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Actually now I have no expectations for RavanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Lakshman ji's dress is perfect.It's just they are shooting war also on sea shoreπŸ˜…that wind is blowing too much and that's why his dhoti is flying off so much that it felt to be draped more properly ,,directors while taking shots should take care of such things...but I think they are less interested in Yuddhkand.πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Yeah yeah they have bigger issues to solve and if that's not being taken care of then dhoti toh bhuljao smiley36 but I've heard they're now moving to shoot indoors toh I guess ab dhoti kam udegi lol

Edited by RamLakshman - 3 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Bhai tum storyline and direction mein kami kr rhe ho ab kapde toh pure dedete..smiley37 10 loko ka Raaja hai wo smiley10

Main toh kab se bol raha hoon, Ravan should sell off one or two of his heavy duty necklaces and but decent clothes for his family smiley5

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Main toh kab se bol raha hoon, Ravan should sell off one or two of his heavy duty necklaces and but decent clothes for his family smiley5

Vibhishan and Indrajeet already are wearing Lakshman k ayodhya wali dhoti smiley36

Ravan and Mando full pants lele kaafi hai hehe

TheMinion thumbnail

Vibhishan and Indrajeet already are wearing Lakshman k ayodhya wali dhoti smiley36

Ravan and Mando full pants lele kaafi hai hehe

Really? smiley36 first 10 episodes were so good, lag raha tha ki waah kaafi paisa kharch karenge smiley8

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Really? smiley36 first 10 episodes were so good, lag raha tha ki waah kaafi paisa kharch karenge smiley8

Yeah there are people on Twitter who actually tracked when the pants changed smiley36 but Vibhishan had Lakshman ki ye wali blue dhoti and so did Indrajeet in few episodes.

Shayad saara Paisa wahi kharch krdia smiley44I'd say Angad Gaya Lanka tab tak bhi theek hi tha but what else can we do now except pray they don't screw the main battles atleast πŸ™

IMG_20240603_201441.jpg

Edited by RamLakshman - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah there are people on Twitter who actually tracked when the pants changed smiley36 but Vibhishan had Lakshman ki ye wali blue dhoti and so did Indrajeet in few episodes.

Shayad saara Paisa wahi kharch krdia smiley44I'd say Angad Gaya Lanka tab tak bhi theek hi tha but what else can we do now except pray they don't screw the main battles atleast πŸ™

IMG_20240603_201441.jpg

Bolo log bhi kya kya track karte hai

Ok I hope eveng new edt on ho jayega

Hope to reach bk in time

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

This is what I meant in my above post

Flag March and ramji superman jump

https://x.com/Mishthi99/status/1800234943651414394

Okk one thing still bothering me is the hair, tas se mas nahi ho rahe 😭 still perfectly jelled

TheMinion thumbnail

I agree, battles are the most important part of this Epic, they should be done justice to smiley18

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I agree, battles are the most important part of this Epic, they should be done justice to smiley18

They already missed out on the grand opening where shank is blown and door kholte hi the rakshas and vanars collide .. screaming, with the clinking of swords and other weapons in the background. smiley19