Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I love Sujay and his expressions, stances etc but I will never like the whole flying in the sky and shooting thing smiley44Paidal ladai krlo baadme rath aaega but ye sab nahiiiii

Ramji ko superman bana diya

Background warrior ya toh Flag March kar rahe hai ya garba smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Kyo miss karoge

Mera Aaj ka doubt hai

If i m bk by 8.30 i will watch but if late then I will watch video later

Ya ramji was surrounded by vibhu sugreev jambvan

And he was well Protected

Yahan itni jaldi aaye

Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai kumbhakaran will be woken up before time

I have meetings this week with people in diff timezones smiley26 will try sitting in the hall and working in front of the tv smiley36

Bhai he came only to fight Kumbhakaran and Meghnad ek baar, and then wo Akampana and Ravan. Yaha pata nai kis kisse lada rahe hai and wo bhi theek hai but aise. He made Sugreev be inside to take care of injured monkeys matlb kuch bhi smiley37

Haan Kumbhakaran has to be woken up before his 6 remaining days finish .. warna wo invincible hojaata na

Edited by RamLakshman - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

I have meetings this week with people in diff timezones smiley26 will try sitting in the hall and working in front of the tv smiley36

Bhai he came only to fight Kumbhakaran and Meghnad ek baar, and then wo Akampana and Ravan. Yaha pata nai kis kisse lada rahe hai and wo bhi theek hai but aise. He made Sugreev be inside to take care of injured monkeys matlb kuch bhi smiley37

Haan Kumbhakaran has to be woken up before his 6 remaining days finish .. warna wo invincible hojaata na

Exactly according to makers inhi ramji se sab kaam karwana hai

Baaki warrior ko kuch nahi

Anyways let's see

And social media post par ek post par tag Kiya hai tumhe dekh lena

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True,,,, Basant Bhatt living as Lakshman ji...plz tag Shrimad Ramayan makers about getting Dhoti draped properly for Lakshman ji...it was flying off so much that legs visible too much😔actually doesn't look good on national tv...his fight, dialogue,expressions were🔥,, costume and getup is also good but but his dhoti needs to be fixed now in fight sequence.

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

True,,,, Basant Bhatt living as Lakshman ji...plz tag Shrimad Ramayan makers about getting Dhoti draped properly for Lakshman ji...it was flying off so much that legs visible too much😔actually doesn't look good on national tv...his fight, dialogue,expressions were🔥,, costume and getup is also good but but his dhoti needs to be fixed now in fight sequence.

Welcome

True for basant

More than lakshman ji ki dhoti costume change is necessary for ravan 😂

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is what I meant in my above post

Flag March and ramji superman jump

https://x.com/Mishthi99/status/1800234943651414394

Finally Lord Ram and Lakshman shot multiple arrows smiley36
TheMinion thumbnail

Welcome

True for basant

More than lakshman ji ki dhoti costume change is necessary for ravan 😂

Ravan's hot pants need to go away smiley36 Maybe those dhotis are designed for a person of average height and falling short for the actor?

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Ravan's hot pants need to go away smiley36 Maybe those dhotis are designed for a person of average height and falling short for the actor?

Nikitin is 6'4" and Sujay is 6'1". They have it for Sujay and he drapes them pretty high. I'm sure 3 inches kapda kam padna is too much for such a big production house smiley37

TheMinion thumbnail

Nikitin is 6'4" and Sujay is 6'1". They have it for Sujay and he drapes them pretty high. I'm sure 3 inches kapda kam padna is too much for such a big production house smiley37

Sujay is portraying a maryada purushottam smiley9 Nikitin pata nahin kya portray kar raha hai smiley36
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually now I have no expectations for Ravan😂😂.

Lakshman ji's dress is perfect.It's just they are shooting war also on sea shore😅that wind is blowing too much and that's why his dhoti is flying off so much that it felt to be draped more properly ,,directors while taking shots should take care of such things...but I think they are less interested in Yuddhkand.😔😂😅

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 months ago