Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Thanks For the tag 

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Football Fanatics

Thanks for the tag smiley27. Again I have no trust on our team. I am gonna bet on BD smiley36

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

South Africa

Thanks for the tag

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

South Africa

All the best to both teamssmiley20

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

South Africa

I want SL to win

But these two teams are unpredictable so anything can happensmiley37

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

One quick glance at Group D ahead of the World Cup would have told you how South Africa were overwhelming favourites to go through to the Super 8s. They did live up to that billing in their first match when they hammered a former champion in Sri Lanka. The island nation were bowled out for just 77 on a treacherous pitch. That total without a doubt has caused a huge dent in their net run rate. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Now, Sri Lanka cannot afford to slip again. This group has Bangladesh, Netherlands and Nepal. While Bangladesh and Sri Lanka were expected to fight it out for the second Super 8 spot from this group, Netherlands and Nepal are no pushovers. Even for a team that has a rich history of thrashing lower-ranked teams, nothing is guaranteed in this format and on the world stage as USA demonstrated yesterday.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Bangladesh have had to wait long to start their World Cup journey but they are here. They have a well-rounded team with a lot of all rounders but the question remains can they put up a collective performance. They were beaten by the USA in the lead up to the tournament and lost the warm up game to India, so they are coming into this fixture with not a lot of confidence. However, they are playing Sri Lanka and something about them spurs them on. 

This is going to be an exciting encounter, sit back and buckle up as we wait for the toss.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

India and Pakistan might be the oldest rivalry when it comes to Asian teams but the fiercest rivalry right now is between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. The two teams have had plenty of drama and controversy over the years making this a high-octane clash. Sri Lanka have already played a game in this competition while Bangladesh will be starting their campaign today. The Islanders had a tough outing in the first game against South Africa where the pitch aided the bowlers and they were blown away for 78. They would be happy to have moved out of New York and playing at Dallas as the pitch here is much more conducive for batting. Can they get their first win today?

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Morning/evening folks, and welcome to the latest chapter in the greatest rivalry known to man. That's right it's Bangladesh v Sri Lanka part 4538634, and we're here for it - well at least I am…at 5 in the morning in Colombo. All those up with me from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, I admire your dedication. And for those from Dallas and the US of A tuning in, perhaps wondering what exactly this rivalry has in store, think Frazier v Ali but replace them with Krusty the Clown and Homer Simpson. This is Madushka Balasuriya and along with Abhimanyu Bose and Andrew Fidel Fernando (Live Report), we'll be bringing you all the action today!