Posted: 28 days ago

Thank you for the tag Raji smiley1

There is no Aaron Jones in the list...it says Aaron James

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Thanks for the tag. Supporting USA in this game as I am from USsmiley36

then we r in opposition Soni as I am from Canadasmiley36..both teams have Indian playerssmiley36..anyone wins ultimately India only winssmiley36

Amru4krish thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag Raji smiley31

USA ftw....smiley40 

becos coin flip main USA aaya muje smiley37

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Now as far as both teams are concerned. USA have had excellent grooming coming into this WC. They are fresh from beating Bangladesh in a T20I series. They are on a high and would want their campaign to start on a flying note. Canada under Zafar won't be meek pushovers as the neighbours don't believe in hostile receptions. The two neighbours don't have rich cricketing legacy as opponents but this can be a starting point. This is for two points. This is for North Americans to usurp Cricket as seamlessly as it has when it comes to Baseball and Basketball.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

There will be nerves. And plenty at that for turning out in front of a 7000 strong crowd for a majority of these players. The stadium din can be quite unsettling to someone used to playing in front of virtually non-existent crowds. America may well have an edge over their rivals with regards to crowd pressure with the likes of Corey Anderson and Ali Khan having plied their trade in much bigger arenas elsewhere. The rest of American squad also stands to benefit from playing an MLC season in front of packed houses in Dallas.

Canada, however, have slightly pulled ahead in terms of game time on the Dallas square leading up to the World Cup. Canada registered a clinical win in their first warm up game against Nepal before a hurricane gusted in to play a massive spoilsport, washing away their final warm up game and both of USA's scheduled warm up games.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: samarp2

then we r in opposition Soni as I am from Canadasmiley36..both teams have Indian playerssmiley36..anyone wins ultimately India only winssmiley36

exactly, ultimately we want ind to win, all rest just supporting for fun or neutral

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

USA look a dangerous preposition in the wake of their historic series victory against a full strength Bangladesh. The induction of seasoned professionals like Corey Anderson, Andries Gous and Harmeet Singh has changed the entire complexion of the team. Gous' attacking intent in the middle overs coupled with the innate ability to find boundaries off good deliveries have been a change agent for the USA, unshackling them from an indolent mindset. Anderson and Harmeet's high quality all round abilities is an added luxury at USA's disposal, playing pivotal roles in the Bangladesh series.

USA batters ran riot over the inexperienced Canada bowlers in the April series, with the new ball bowlers costing more than 10 runs an over in the powerplay. To Canada's respite, senior left seamer Kaleem Sana, who was able to resolve his visa issues, and old war horse Jeremy Gordon, are back in their ranks to provide some stability with the new ball. Canada are already reaping the fruits of recalling experienced pro Ravinderpal Singh back into the mix. The big hitting right hander's fiery cameo of 41* off 17 deliveries provided a sluggish Canada innings a final knockout punch in their warm up victory against Nepal.