dotheDrama thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Count me in! Definitely interested in the prediction game. smiley1

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the tag. Yes the prediction game was indeed fun but mostly got anda 🥚 and some dhandas 🍳🍳

Would love to see who tops this time.

Originally posted by: Savera84

Tagging third set of members to express their interest.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

I guess there is enough interest in this game to start it and for people to watch the most Cricket Crazy Guy lose 3rd tournament in a row. smiley37smiley39

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: a month ago

Dear members,

Good news. Look At This Shooting Star StickerShooting Star Sticker by Genevieve Stokes

Vijay has kindly agreed to provide a prediction game for the world cup with a change. 

He will announce it soon. 

There will be badges for daily game winners and a participation badge for everyone, and there will be winner and 2 runners-up special badges in the end. smiley10

Please note, We need to take part in a minimum number of prediction games to be eligible for the participation badge.

The prediction game will be up soon.  Please keep checking for the changed Yellow ribbon.

Development Team,

Sports/Cricket Forum

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Dear members,

Good news. Look At This Shooting Star StickerShooting Star Sticker by Genevieve Stokes

Vijay has kindly agreed to provide a prediction game for the world cup with a change. 

There will be badges for daily game winners and a participation badge for everyone, and there will be winner and 2 runners-up special badges in the end. smiley10

Please note, We need to take part in a minimum number of prediction games to be eligible for the participation badge.

The prediction game will be up soon.  Please keep checking for the changed Yellow ribbon.

Development Team,

Sports/Cricket Forum

Yes.. 🥳🥳 

Playing for the BADGE only smiley14

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Dear members,

Development Team,

Sports/Cricket Forum

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely news 🎉🎉❤️❤️ looking forward to this smiley31

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Looking forward to d game smiley40 Hope I win a badge soon so that I wake up in d game early as possible considering how unlucky I am smiley37

Pls do consider giving some recognition top 10 not just top 3 . Badges for Top 10 as well 

Playing game  over 50+ or 70+ matches  for a month or two needs some dedication to end up in top 10 with few points differences and couldn't win 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Hello, Sports/ Cricket Forum  members,

Development Team,

Sports/Cricket Forum

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Looking forward to d game smiley40 Hope I win a badge soon so that I wake up in d game early as possible considering how unlucky I am smiley37

Pls do consider giving some recognition top 10 not just top 3 . Badges for Top 10 as well 

Playing game  over 50+ or 70+ matches  for a month or two needs some dedication to end up in top 10 with few points differences and couldn't win 

Blue--It is a very good suggestion Sandhya.