Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 16 days ago

England (Playing XI): Philip Salt, Jos Buttler(w/c), Will Jacks, Jonny Bairstow, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Reece Topley

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Aqib Ilyas: We wanted to bowl first but we can't depend on the toss, it's a flat surface so hopefully our batters do well. Results are not always that important, sometimes it is but we need to take the positives. We have been bowling well but we have to improve our fielding, we have dropped many catches that have hurt us. We have one change - Fayyaz Butt comes in.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Teams:

England (Playing XI): Philip Salt, Jos Buttler(w/c), Will Jacks, Jonny Bairstow, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Reece Topley

Oman (Playing XI): Kashyap Prajapati, Pratik Athavale(w), Aqib Ilyas(c), Zeeshan Maqsood, Khalid Kail, Ayaan Khan, Shoaib Khan, Mehran Khan, Fayyaz Butt, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks for the tag

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

All The Best to both teamssmiley20

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Hot and humid in the middle and there’s a healthy breeze blowing across and it’s in the directon of the longer boundary. 64m on one side and 54m hitting into the breeze, the straight boundaries are 74m.It’s very hard and very even, the English bowlers have to make an adjustment from Barbados. The bowlers have to target the 5-6m area to get purchase. It’s harder and the quicks will enjoy it, reckon Nasser Hussain and Aaaron Finch in their pitch report

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pratik Athavale and Kashyap are at the crease. Pratik Athavale is on strike. Topley will open the attack

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Somehow I keep missing. This is the 3rd or 4th game I missed, even after being on time and everything. smiley39smiley35 Now I am going out of top 10. 

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Jofra Archer, right-arm fast, comes into the attack for the second over

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Jofra Archer to Pratik Athavale, out Caught by Philip Salt!! Pratik Athavale c Philip Salt b Jofra Archer 5(3) [4s-1]

Jofra Archer to Pratik Athavale, THATS OUT!! Caught!!