Thank you Parm for the thread and for tagging me. smiley31 

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Thanks for the tag

May the best team win 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Scotland win here, and Aus can kinda control England's fate by deciding what margin they lose to the Scots later in the tournament smiley17

Edited by aekiel - 22 days ago
MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Thank you for the tag and thread smiley31

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Oman have won the toss and have opted to bat

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Aqib Ilyas | Oman captain: We will be batting first. It's a new game, we don't go into the history, we go with fresh minds. If we set a good target, our bowlers are doing well. We have two changes.

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Richie Berrington | Scotland captain: We are happy taking the ball first, there's one short boundary so it won't be easy to defend. We have a very good opportunity and we are looking forward to this game. We have one change for this game. Brad Currey is out and Saafyan Sharif comes in his place.

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Teams:

Oman (Playing XI): Naseem Khushi, Pratik Athavale(w), Aqib Ilyas(c), Zeeshan Maqsood, Khalid Kail, Ayaan Khan, Mehran Khan, Rafiullah, Shakeel Ahmed, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan

Scotland (Playing XI): George Munsey, Michael Jones, Brandon McMullen, Richie Berrington(c), Matthew Cross(w), Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Christopher Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Brad Wheal

Edited by MoodyMango - 22 days ago
MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Thereโ€™s a gust of wind and that will assist the batters to hit sixes to the western side of the ground. The surface is beautiful, what I like is the colour of the grass which makes it quite interesting. It will be pretty good overall, reckon Brian Murgatroyd and Carlos Brathwaite, in their pitch report.