Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Gerhard Erasmus, Namibia captain: Big rivalry between us. Unfortunately, let it slip. Probably it was par. We were not up to scratch with the ball and on the field. We will regroup from this. Smit not bowling has meant the balance of the side has changed. The other guys have looked to showcase their talent.

Savera84 thumbnail

Matt Cross: [on Berrington] He has some cramps but he should be alright, so he sent me here. An important win. We have two more big games. Currie has been an excellent addition. I can't say I'm a fan of his celebration (after taking a wicket) but as long as he takes wickets, I'm fine. Leask is a guy who can hit it. Incredible hitting. We got to take one game at a time. We have beaten Oman but they are a fine side. Then there is the big game against Australia as well.

Savera84 thumbnail

Scotland are on top of the table now. They had a rained out affair against the defending champions. But today they were under heavy weather but their skipper bailed them out alongside Leask who played briskly enough to help them. Namibia looked so good and would be disappointed that they have lost. The season of upsets has started with USA. Expect other teams to join the bandwagon as well. The jamboree rolls along in Northern America. We shall meet you soon, again! Bye bye for now.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Life_Is_Dutiful smiley40

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Parm for topping d leaderboatdsmiley40

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I was so invested in french open semis .didn't even watch match or follow scores smiley37

Glad Scotland won smiley40 Though I predicted Namibia smiley37

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations to Scotland for their victory. smiley10

Scotland is a very strong team.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Today's Match Details: Canada vs Ireland

Canada vs Ireland, 13th Match, Group A

Series: ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2024

Venue: Nassau County International Cricket Stadium, New York

Date & Time: Jun 07, 10:30 AM LOCAL

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations smiley31

Word Count: 1

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Congratulations Scotland National Cricket Team (Mens) for winning this matchsmiley20smiley40smiley41smiley32

Congratulations Michael Leask for winning POTMsmiley20smiley40smiley41smiley32