Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Sandysmiley42 The DP siggie is gorgouessmiley43

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

10:33 pmUpdate - 10.33 PM IST (05.03 PM GMT) - Good news folks! The rain has stopped and the match officials are out in the middle as they look at the conditions. The groundstaff is mopping up as the rain has caused a few puddles around the square. We also got a word that an official inspection is scheduled at 11.30 PM IST (6 PM GMT).

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Durga: "What will happen if it is a washout?" -- Scotland will progress and England will be eliminated.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Sandysmiley42 The DP siggie is gorgouessmiley43

Thank you smiley27 It's old creation of mine.  I was checking my old updates today and kept it smiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pitch Report | Michael Atherton and Samuel Badree:"Same pitch that was used for the England-Oman game. We haven't had that strong breeze today. Dimensions are the same - 59m and 69m square, 75m down the ground. This was a good cricket pitch - it offered pace and bounce for the quick bowlers and turn for the spinners. Not a blade of grass on this surface. Once again, Adil Rashid is going to be a difficult proposition. He is going to enjoy this surface."

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Eng vs Rain - Part 1

Rain wonsmiley18

Eng vs Rain Part 2

Who will win? Rain or Eng?smiley15

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

1.03pm Right, this time the clock is ticking... and we have news, of sorts. "The next update" will be at 2pm local time, according to the ICC. That's not an inspection as such, but it might count as progress

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Official announcement by ICC in 45 minutes regarding the progress of eng v Nam game. I hope not Wash out otherwise eng will be out & Scottish advance to super eight. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another washout

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Hi, just tuning in. does a washout mean England are eliminated irrespective of the Australia Scotland game?" It would mean exactly that. I believe the latest start time for a five-over contest would beapproximately 4.45pm local time. So that is the ultimate cut-off of cut-offs.