India

Posted: 26 days ago

Thanks for the tag Parm.smiley31

May the best team win.  We already know who that is going to be.smiley20

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Oman won the toss and opted to bowl first. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Marsh: We were going to bowl first as well. Green, Agar, Inglis and Cummins are missing. Back of the tournament I am hoping I can be a complete all-rounder

Oman have won the toss and have opted to field

Ilyas: We will be batting second. Fresh wicket, so it will be better to put them in. Two changes. Rafique and Shoaib are in,

Oman have won the toss and have opted to field

And Oman captain Aqib Ilyas has already thrown a challenge that should the pitch be similar to their game against Namibia, they could push Australia all the way with spin. Oman put on a great show with ball defending a modest total, only to lose the game in the Super Over. Can Oman put on another tough fight out today as well? Pitch report, toss and more coming your way shortly.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Teams:

Oman (Playing XI): Kashyap Prajapati, Pratik Athavale(w), Aqib Ilyas(c), Zeeshan Maqsood, Khalid Kail, Ayaan Khan, Shoaib Khan, Mehran Khan, Shakeel Ahmed, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan

Australia (Playing XI): David Warner, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh(c), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(w), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

Pitch report: We are fine in Barbados today. 58m and 69m side boundaries, 73m hit down the ground. We love it here in Barbados and spinners love it here too.

Mitchell Marsh: We were going to bowl first as well. Green, Agar, Inglis and Cummins are missing. Back of the tournament I am hoping I can be a complete all-rounder. We are excited to start the World Cup.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Oman won the toss and chose to field?

Hmmmm!  Is it  a good choice?

Teams:

Australia: 1 David Warner, 2 Travis Head, 3 Mitchell Marsh (capt), 4 Glenn Maxwell, 5 Marcus Stoinis, 6 Tim David, 7 Matthew Wade (wk), 8 Nathan Ellis, 9 Mitchell Starc, 10 Adam Zampa, 11 Josh Hazlewood

Oman: 1 Kashyap Prajapati, 2 Pratik Athavale (wk), 3 Aqib llyas (capt), 4 Zeesham Maqsood, 5 Khalid Kail, 6 Ayaan Khan, 7 Shoaib Khan, 8 Mehran Khan, 9 Shakeel Ahmed, 10 Kaleemullah, 11 Bilal Khan

Savera84 thumbnail

India

So, Australia leave out Pat Cummins and Cameron Green, with Nathan Ellis starting ahead of their World Cup and WTC-winning captain. Oman, meanwhile, bring in Pratik Athavale for Naseem Khushi in a like-for-like change at the top. They have also added more batting depth, with Shoaib Khan coming in for Mohammad Nadeem.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

We saw Travis Head push the limits of opening the batting in T20 playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2024. Will he continue in similar fashion for Australia? Like in the IPL, he will have a left-handed partner at the top!

Rajat: "Does Oman have a blue jersey? That way I can know if this is going be a Head show!" Even if they did, I doubt they would bring it out today - if only to keep Head quiet!

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Cummins Dropped. smiley37

Look at the guts of the aussies. 

Dropped ODI WC winning and IPL finalist captain because it didn't fit in thier combination and regular failure team PBKS player Nathan Ellis is playing over him. 

Yahan pe we parachute a disastrous captain and get a player in ODI team because he performed in T20Is. smiley37

Savera84 thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 1

6 runs

AUS: 6/0

CRR: 6.00 

David Warner

1 (2b)

Travis Head

5 (4b 1x4)

Bilal Khan

1-0-6-0

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 5

India

Originally posted by: Savera84

So, Australia leave out Pat Cummins and Cameron Green, with Nathan Ellis starting ahead of their World Cup and WTC-winning captain. Oman, meanwhile, bring in Pratik Athavale for Naseem Khushi in a like-for-like change at the top. They have also added more batting depth, with Shoaib Khan coming in for Mohammad Nadeem.

Oh no I'm latesmiley18 I selected pat for most wickets smiley44