ICC T20I WC 2024: Express your interest in the Prediction Game

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Dear Members,

Would you be interested in participating in a Prediction Game for ICC T20I Men's World Cup 2024?

It is scheduled to be co-hosted by the West Indies and the United States from 1 to 29 June 2024.

You will find full schedule and other information in this thread.

Please post a comment in the thread to show your interest.  Based on the interest, we will request Vijay and team to open a prediction game.

Development Team

Sports/Cricket Forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Dear Members, please read the first post and post a comment if you are interested in participating in the prediction game.

Please also let us know whether you want us to tag you or not in World Cup match threads.

Edited by Savera84 - 1 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Savera84

Dear Members, please read the first post and post a comment if you are interested in participating in the prediction game.

Tagging next set of members.

Please also let us know whether you want us to tag you or not in World Cup match threads.

minakrish thumbnail

India

Will it be hosted like the IPL prediction game? I am never able to keep up either way.smiley9

Even with the IPL prediction game, I do it diligently and regularly initially, and then it just fizzles out.smiley36

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Tagging third set of members to express their interest.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: minakrish

Will it be hosted like the IPL prediction game? I am never able to keep up either way.smiley9

Even with the IPL prediction game, I do it diligently and regularly initially, and then it just fizzles out.smiley36

If there is enough interest, it will be hosted like IPL prediction game.

Cheers..

RiddlerPump thumbnail

Definitely interested in a prediction game for the T20 WC. Difficult to promise participation on the live threads though due to timings smiley14

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag 🙂.

For me it's 50:50. If it's there or not there also it's ok. No preference.

If it's there, I will take part n the game.

Due to match timings, can be present only on a few days.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Football Fanatics

Tagging next set of members.

Thanks for the tag. I am interested in participating in  the prediction game of World Cup match.smiley1

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

India

I am in