Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Not surprising at all. 

$25 / plate team engaged in ball tampering. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: Palak2812

One thing I want to know and it slipped my mind. 

Babar ne Captaincy se resignation diya tha na after WC 2023? 

So why he is back being the Captain? 

Why is the Rohit the Captain again after the debacle of 2022 SF? smiley37

Same reason. smiley36

Terroristani cancer hai but hai to Ex Indian part hi. Sifarishi Culture/lobbying/bias change to hoga nahin. smiley36

Babar left after WC. Then Shahid Afridi lobbied that his Damaad Shaheen be made captain based on PSL wins. But like Rohit he quickly understood international cricket is more difficult . PCB then removed Shaheen citing workload. And instead of making the next best option Shadab as captain they went back to Babar again. Iska PR bahut powerful hai like Rohit. 

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Football Fanatics

Thank you smiley31

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Football Fanatics

Thank you smiley31

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

One thing I want to know and it slipped my mind. 

Babar ne Captaincy se resignation diya tha na after WC 2023? 

So why he is back being the Captain? 

tbh it seems pakistan made their wc sqaud totally with emotions this time instead of tactical decisions. bringing back babar as cap after shaheen failed as cap in just one series, bringing back old school bowlers like amir, then taking usman khan to pak team from uae team etc.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Why is the Rohit the Captain again after the debacle of 2022 SF? smiley37

Same reason. smiley36

Terroristani cancer hai but hai to Ex Indian part hi. Sifarishi Culture/lobbying/bias change to hoga nahin. smiley36

Babar left after WC. Then Shahid Afridi lobbied that his Damaad Shaheen be made captain based on PSL wins. But like Rohit he quickly understood international cricket is more difficult . PCB then removed Shaheen citing workload. And instead of making the next best option Shadab as captain they went back to Babar again. Iska PR bahut powerful hai like Rohit. 

Even Shakib from Bangladesh does this smiley36 Pura year he isnt even the vice captain, and last minute right before asia cup or world cup starts he becomes the captain. He isnt a bad captain but very overrated captain. I was shocked and pissed when some BD fans actually care about Shakib’s no.1 allrounder spot than the team’s condition smiley39Shakib got backlashes and last min captaincy also affected his performance so this time he didnt become captain smiley37varna is bar bhi last min he would have become cap. i hated what he did with tamim last year, but tamim is also very dramebaaz and attention seeker kindsmiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Even Shakib from Bangladesh does this smiley36 Pura year he isnt even the vice captain, and last minute right before asia cup or world cup starts he becomes the captain. He isnt a bad captain but very overrated captain. I was shocked and pissed when some BD fans actually care about Shakib’s no.1 allrounder spot than the team’s condition smiley39Shakib got backlashes and last min captaincy also affected his performance so this time he didnt become captain smiley37varna is bar bhi last min he would have become cap. i hated what he did with tamim last year, but tamim is also very dramebaaz and attention seeker kindsmiley39

After all sab hai to ek hi origin se. Itna to match karega hi. smiley36Also why Shanto? Koi aur nahi hai? smiley24

What happened to Miraj who captained against India in 2023 start?