Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 28 days ago

Chalo started with 10 pts

Monank Patel, USA captain, and Saad Bin Zafar, Canada captain, with Ian Smith of the 'barest of margins' fame. Richie Richardson, match referee, is out too. USA win the toss and will bowl first

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRita

okay ya so u r same time zone as me but Dallas Texas is 1 hr behind

ohh..yaaa...only an hr behindsmiley36smiley9...for u its 7.05 then

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ashish: "From Jaipur, now an American citizen, live watching the match in Dallas to support the new home team :). Btw came to support India in India vs Pak match in the world cup so not have forgotten the roots either!! "

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 5

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

USA won the toss and opted to Bowl  first. 

Yayyy at least 10 points mil gayesmiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh..yaaa...only an hr behindsmiley36smiley9...for u its 7.05 then

nahi re for me also its 8 pm only. Dallas texas is where match happening

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Monank Patel: We will bowl first. Looks a fresh wicket. We will have more clarity with target in mind. Amazing feeling. We have sacrificed a lot in the last five years.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

T20 world Cup 2024 Live Score: Get United States (USA) vs Canada (CAN) Live Score Updates from Grand Prairie Stadium, Texas, United States

It is the first ICC event that will be played in the USA while on the other hand, West Indies become the first team in the history of the tournament to host the event twice. They hosted the tournament in 2010 when England beat Australia. Good omens for the defending champions, perhaps? Canada, Uganda and co-hosts USA are all set to appear in their first ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. And in a welcome move, the 2024 men’s edition is the biggest in terms of teams participating – 20 in total – making the world in the World Cup a little more relevant

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Zafar: I think the surface is very good. Don't mind batting first. We have our full squad. It is a historic day. All the boys are very excited. Want to open out campaign with a win.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRita

nahi re for me also its 8 pm only. Dallas texas is where match happening

ohhhsmiley36..ohh match is happening there..i really dnt follow other teams then Indiasmiley36..so no idea about itsmiley44smiley36

Savera84 thumbnail

India

USA playing XI: 1 Steven Taylor, 2 Monank Patel (capt, wk), 3 Andries Gous, 4 Aaron Jones, 5 Nitish Kumar, 6 Corey Anderson, 7 Harmeet Singh, 8 Shadley van Schalkwyk, 9 Jasdeep Singh, 10 Ali Khan, 11 Saurabh Netravalkar

Canada playing XI: 1 Aaron Johnson, 2 Navneet Dhaliwal, 3 Pargat Singh, 4 Nicholas Kirton, 5 Shreyas Movva (wk), 6 Dilpreet Bajwa, 7 Saad Bin Zafar (capt), 8 Nikhil Dutta, 9 Dilon Heyliger, 10 Kaleem Sana, 11 Jeremy Gordon

Edited by Savera84 - 28 days ago