Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 28 days ago

Dear members,

Welcome to the first match of ICC T20I Men's World Cup 2024.

Please read the post till the end for important information.

• ICC T20I World Cup prediction game is ready for you to start predicting
  • Please check the yellow ribbon on top of any forum/topic for the link or it is readily available on the home page or click on this Link
  • On the prediction page, times mentioned under each match are your local time and date at your location.  For example, check this link 
  • Matches are happening in 6 different time zones.  Keep checking those times to get an idea on when to submit your predictions or when to keep yourselves free to watch the matches or participate in match discussions. 
  • Because of time zone differences we will be posting match threads very early.  Match threads will be either made global or pinned to the Sports/Cricket forum.  We try our best to tag everyone who show interest.  Just in case, we miss someone, look in the pinned topics for daily match threads in Sport/Cricket forum.
  • We have added country names to the Teams.  You can join the country you support if you wish.

Don't forget to send your predictions for the match between USA and Canada

Toss Prediction by 5:30 AM IST on 02/06/2024

Rest of the predictions by 6:00 AM IST 02/06/2024

Whenever you make a change, press the Submit Prediction tab again.

Edited by Savera84 - 28 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Being from Canada smiley36 I donโ€™t know anyone ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. only supported our Indian team smiley37

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Savera84

Dear members,

Welcome to the first match of ICC T20I Men's World Cup 2024.

Please read the whole post for important information.

• ICC T20I world prediction game is ready for you to start predicting
  • Please check the yellow ribbon on top of any forum/topic for the link or it is readily available on the home page or click on this Link
  • On the prediction page, times mentioned under each match are your local time and date at your location.  For example, check this link 
  • Matches are happening in 6 different time zones.  Keep checking those times to get an idea on when to submit your predictions or when to keep yourselves free to watch the matches or participate in match discussions. 
  • Because of time zone differences we will be posting match threads very early.  Match threads will be either made global or pinned to the Sports/Cricket forum.  We try our best to tag everyone who show interest.  Just in case, we miss someone, look in the pinned topics for daily match threads in Sport/Cricket forum.
  • We have added country names to the Teams.  You can join the country you support if you wish.

Don't forget to send your predictions for the match between USA and Canada

Toss Prediction by 5:30 AM IST on 02/06/2024

Rest of the predictions by 6:00 AM IST 02/06/2024

Whenever you make a change, press the Submit Prediction tab again.

thanks for the tag . 

Seems I missed this 

What prizes given for ipl toppers ?  I didnโ€™t get ipl participation badge ? 

Wat prize will be given for t20 wc ? 

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

thanks for the tag . 

Seems I missed this 

What prizes given for ipl toppers ?  I didnโ€™t get ipl participation badge ? 
Wat prize will be given for t20 wc ? 

I don't know what was given to IPL toppers.  No one got participation badge for IPL 2024 yet.

For World Cup, badges and siggies to daily prediction game winners and may be participation badge based on the number of matches each one predicts.  

Cheers..

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Savera84

I don't know what was given to IPL toppers.  No one got participation badge for IPL 2024 yet.

For World Cup, badges and siggies to daily prediction game winners and may be participation badge based on the number of matches each one predicts.  

Cheers..

So just badges . I didnโ€™t ve time , already played ipl game , too much cricket also . if time permits will participate ,not sure . letโ€™s see . 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

In both teams, all most every one is indian or afghani๐Ÿ™„ who ever wins,aisa will win ultimately ๐Ÿ˜†

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag and thread, Raji!

All the best to both teams. smiley40

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Thanks for all the details and statssmiley31

May the best team wins tomorrow. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the tag dear.

Thank you for tagging me! excited for the matches! Although i wonโ€™t be participating much in the discussions, but definitely up for the prediction game.smiley20