Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Arunita

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: altgr

In this clip we can see all 9 contestants. Probably elimination will happen in the saturaday's episode?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C720n_2PAVp/?igsh=MWl4djF3cGR1bW1pNw==

In this show, even god does not know what will happen next! smiley4

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

For Neha's birthday episode, Rohanpreet and Sanu Kakkar coming.  Don't know if her parents and brother coming or not.

Probably a forewarning to skip this weekend 😂

Soma_T thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

True..what a brilliant performance by Avirbhav..he is just 7..Like sayisha from last season..versatile n sharp..but he always makes mistakes while singing with Pihu..as much as I love that like girl, she directs him n stresses him out I think😅 n she is encouraged to act oversmart for TRP..she is just a kid..they've done the same thing with Rituraj last time..leave the kids alone! 

Anyways, Avirbhav is true talent! N what a charming lil man😅❤️

Devi's performance was not upto the mark of her earlier performances..she is a fine singer.. beautiful voice..her diction was corrected by Udit ji..which makes me wonder what kind of grooming these kids are getting ?

Kshitij was good..tere nam..made me think of Rituraj’s performance last season..

Khushi was really good..she got the performer of the day..but personally, I don't think hers was the best performance though..but really good anyways..

Atharva was good, consistent as always..the song falls within his comfort zone..delivered beautifully..

Shubh was good..again a song which can showcase his beautiful voice..but I feel he can be groomed better..may be for open throat singing..im not a musician, so don't want to comment more..😅 but I like the kid..very sober n well mannered like faiz..but faiz was really good in open throat singing n expressions..shubh has the same voice texture n can definitely be groomed better..1 week pawandeeprajan would do wonders for him, I think..which begs the question, once again, what are these kids learning from here? What grooming are they getting??

Laisel is a great singer but the song choice could've been different, i feel..kinda made her a bit conscious may be because the lyrics brought her lisp out more..why don't they consider these things while choosing songs I wonder..don't know if I'm overthinking it😅

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

For Neha's birthday episode, Rohanpreet and Sanu Kakkar coming.  Don't know if her parents and brother coming or not.

Whole kakkar clan along with neha's kankarsmiley3

Thanks for the information smiley31

WC is interesting and entertaining this year smiley36 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

How is the show going? Havent got the chance to watch. Tbh even lost the inclination after the quitting drama

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

How is the show going? Havent got the chance to watch. Tbh even lost the inclination after the quitting drama

. Not missing much.  Show is too predictable and usual over drama of Pihu.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

I saw the nehu bday promo am like oh hell no hear we go again. As if every epi cringe and nehu asslicking isn't enough. 

Have i mentioned i hate harsh? Oh God I hate his face his voice everything, useless bharti na hoti isko koi nhi puchta and they even have an annoying yt channel. Uff itna milking. But then lifestyle k liye kuch bhi