Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Father's Day special.

Emotional episode

Too many editing errors sometimes Arunita 's plaited hair sometimes open, Pihu's father disappeared in thin air after his appearance.

All the contestants sang well.

Shubh is a very mature person even his father admits non-demanding that could be the reason nature gave him a mature voice at an early age, he has a very good aura around him always poised and collected a model child.

Khushi and Aryan the focus was only Khushi no mention about Aryan and his father.

Pihu and Avirbhav It is not only me there are many voices who say that she comes from the management quota of Sony TV which explains her high-handed behaviour, Avirbhav is a victim of politics and is consistently being denied solos even though being a superior singer, they are trying to bring her to an equal level with Avirbhav desperately. There was absolute no focus on his father according to the script he was made to go to the airport to fetch her father, Are they playing Ghar-ghar or is this a competition ????

Atharv back to the lilchamp days with his dad. Laisel. Kshitj and Devi were good.

Captain of the week

Arunita

5 medalists

Pihu, Avirbhav, Shubh, Atharv and Devi

. bold: what? how can we find out??  no wonder she been given too much bhav and explains her cockiness.  Who knows might have been promised a trophy?? I have posted a message in general discussion thread about joint winners Pihu & Avirbhav.  smiley44smiley29 hope it isn't true. 

On what basis medals being given out.  sometimes they don't even deserve it.  ones who deserve don't get it. 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Only an insider can give the proof but there are floating rumours and on connecting the dots it is possible.

Trophy was promised to Atharv but Avirbhav's rising popularity has upset their plans, not that Atharv does not deserve it, i am curious to know how far will they promote Pihu and deny Avirbhav his deserving success will he continue to take a back seat with Pihu or a front runner for the trophy.

Time will tell.

Edited by cosmos2024 - 18 days ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

when is the finale? in 2030? smiley16

Ms.SK thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Only an insider can give the proof but there are floating rumours and on connecting the dots it is possible.

Trophy was promised to Atharv but Avirbhav's rising popularity has upset their plans, not that Atharv does not deserve it, i am curious to know how far will they promote Pihu and deny Avirbhav his deserving success will he continue to take a back seat with Pihu or a front runner for the trophy.

Time will tell.

bold: Pihu's surname is Sharma right.  Jijju's surname is Sharma. Just coincidence or she is related in some way or another to him??  Just a thought occurred to me smiley36

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Facebook

Check this video.

More clues to her reason to be in the show, singing is on an afterthought.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165299473

Check the comments only those have replied who are being promoted at the cost of others.

sonytv on X: "Pihu ke improvement se sirf Super judge Neha nahi, hum sab khush hai! 🙌🏼 Dekhiye Superstar Singer Season 3 Lata & Rafi Night, aaj raat 8 baje sirf #SonyEntertainmentTelevision par! @iAmNehaKakkar #SuperstarSingerS3 #AajKiAwaazKalKiDharohar #KalKeSuperstarSinger #SuperPihu https://t.co/Uo6QjyA1Eh" / X

What was the necessity ? It could have been easily edited this kind of promotion is encroaching other contestants time.

Kuhu and Pihu | What a lovely meeting with Sonu Kakkar Ma'am 🙏 #instagram #post #instagrampost #lovely #meeting #fun #pihu | Instagram

Why and how could she manage a meeting with the producer's wife ?

Edited by cosmos2024 - 16 days ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago
Thanks. Really appreciated. Agree with all your comments against the links, 

My replies:  

Next year Kuhu Sharma in SS4 wah wah that also straight into Mega......... smiley35smiley7   

I'm getting more convinced Pihu related to jijju (Neeraj Sharma) in some way.  That also close relation.