Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

https://twitter.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1806196206831575147?t=W4zVGrQwEj8ljmdXH0IBxw&s=19

Humayun saeed what you eat that you look so fit at this age. smiley42

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8uCWF6oCW1/?igsh=MW1lODNjNG9vcHpkag==

Plot twist agar sach mein hojaye end mein toh 🤭

Edited by Achelvi - 8 days ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Fan boys of zarnabsmiley36Screenshot_2024-06-27-18-29-48-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

It's a KRQ drama. He's known for triggering intense emotions in viewers. Therefore his work is remembered for longer time. I heard him saying in interview that Pyare Afzal was initially a happy ending but then Hamza requested to kill his character so that he remains alive in people's heart for that role. KRQ said "I liked the line and acted upon it". Writers/actors can be a bit selfish sometimes and play with our feelings :) They know that a heartbreak goes a long way. Though everyone is saying gentlemen is a unique script and different from his other works, we still need to remain on guard and have coping strategy in place in case of a 💔 

The ending of Pyare Afzal surprised me. I didn't see it coming, and I didn't like it. Their recent drama provided the closure I needed from the disappointment I felt after Pyare Afzal.

I really hope MunZar gets a happy ending because I don't think we'll get another project with Yumna and Humayun to help me get over the disappointment of one of them dying or a sad ending.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Honestly, no actor could have played Munna better than Humayun. The way he effortlessly portrays this innocent gangster is admirable. His display of anger and seriousness in episode 7 was really well acted.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts