Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

We can make a video on this and upload it on insta and YouTube and tag the actors and makers 😂😂

Rohit purohit Rohit purohit (2)

where are you going ( 2)

Out from the show , out with the Poddars

Romancing Romancing

Lusty lusty Ruhi

lovely lovely Abhira

your lyrics I just made small edits 😂😂😂 great idea

wah wah smiley37
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Since dkp is choosing worst of worst tracks here are some of worst tracks prediction for rishta.

Note: best track predict karke koi faida hai nahi toh worst track hi predict karungi abse smiley36

1. Ruhmaan marriage and abhira and Armaan's ons and abhira assumes her kid is dead but kid will be alive. Ruhi will be raising abhira's kid which will make her vidya of gen 4.smiley36 armaan question abhira for being a mother who left her kid to die and ignoring his phone calls which lead him to take care of child along with ruhi.

2. Ruhmaan marriage ruhi realizing armaan does not love her and she decides to sacrifice and before she could sacrifice armaan rejects abhira ke deal wala love and says that ruhi was there for him in all his thick and thin where as abhira chose to ignore him in hist worst phase.

3. Armaan stops divorce and consummate their marriage with 2 minutes noodles confession and next day something happens to madhav and abhira will be indirectly responsible for madhav's state. Poddars will ask her to leave and she leaves carrying Armaan's child.

4. Ruhi opts in to become surrogate mother but she will not have evil intention but some mu happens she leaves her child thinking it's ruhmaan child and not hers. Typical ekta twist. Armaan marries ruhi as society starts questioning their relation and humiliates ruhi for carrying a child without marriage. Abhira decides to leave her career as she feels her moms dream was to become singer and decides to become singer instead and she sing "AAA life is beautiful" 🤨( ye alag baath hai uske life kisi angle se beautiful nahi hai)

Will add more as soon as i get new ideas on how to destory this show so that legacy shows can end 😇

After Armaan falls in love with Abhira he confesses the same to Ruhi n Ruhi goes into shock n also had to face insults from Rohit n other Poddar's due to her Stupid obsession n EMA with b-i-l Finally after some months she does some self reflection n goes back to handling Goenka's business n lives her life alone instead of falling for a man who might turn out to be even worse than Armaan Just like how she use to say I hate boys when she was a kid

Go and focus on business n her own self After all health n wealth is >

This might be the worst story n ending for adult Ruhi the character who was promoted as a character who loves too much

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Everything about this shitshow is worse!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

After Armaan falls in love with Abhira he confesses the same to Ruhi n Ruhi goes into shock n also had to face insults from Rohit n other Poddar's due to her Stupid obsession n EMA with b-i-l Finally after some months she does some self reflection n goes back to handling Goenka's business n lives her life alone instead of falling for a man who might turn out to be even worse than Armaan Just like how she use to say I hate boys when she was a kid

Go and focus on business n her own self After all health n wealth is >

This might be the worst story n ending for adult Ruhi the character who was promoted as a character who loves too much

haha yeah lekin dkp loves pls smiley36 worst track lead ke liye likhenge