Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

For me it's kirti . She was such a silent player. I have never seen her doing anything for kaira and family but is the front to claim she has done things for family. She has done very wrong things but was never caught. Never supported naira at crucial time when naira always went all the way out to support kirti. 

I hated her the most when she was blaming kaira for their Divorce saying she did everything she could to prevent them getting divorced when she did nothing. Like she knew everything about swarna but never told this to kartik. If she had done it kaira would have never divorced.

Then she blames naira for problems in her life. Like it was because of kirti only kartik naira fought many times . 

When naira without thinking about her sadness celebrated kirtis first pregnancy kirti got upset when naksh told her not to mention much about her pregnancy to naira since naira had complications. That was really bad.

Naira never came in between kartik and kirti but kirti definitely came in between naira and naksh.

More than villians I hate people who act all nice and talk big big but do nothing 

Edited by Ruhikam3 - a month ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Swarna............ without any question. 
She is such a dal badlu. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I want to take a name but ache se janti hoon ki agar naam liya toh bada vivaad hojayega😅… thread pe world war hi start hojayegi🤣🤣 isiliye won’t take the name…

Jinhe tag kiya hai woh sab samajdhar hai aur ek samajdhar ko ishara hi kafi hota hai..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I want to take a name but ache se janti hoon ki agar naam liya toh bada vivaad hojayega😅… thread pe world war hi start hojayegi🤣🤣 isiliye won’t take the name…

Jinhe tag kiya hai woh sab samajdhar hai aur ek samajdhar ko ishara hi kafi hota hai..

wohi wohi 😜

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Wohi wohi smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

OG angry man..Tod phod karne wale doctor 🤗

Edited by Swathiyaa - a month ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Thread bhi gayab ho jaega without any trace for sure smiley36

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I am so glad so many like-minded people here also think Ruhi is the worst. She's the only one who says wohi wohi. Hard agree friends! smiley31 Ruhi really is the worst character in YRKKH. Like legitimately she crosses all borders of invading into a married couple's lives, remains deluded that she can ask for the same rights that Ab has from Ar.

I will also like to award this title to Abhimanyu. Not gonna delve into why because rules and all. But Ruhi and her poppy definitely are some of the worst characters to come out of YRKKH history.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Poddars

I don't think there is any worst character. I like softer sunshine characters among males. 

edited  out s#3 references 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Worst character as according to me are Akshara Goenka n Abhimanyu.

Now there is Akshara Goenka 2.0 Armaan Poddar Like mother-in-law Like Son-in-law the less said about him the better 

edited for gen 3 storylines

Edited by LizzieBennet - a month ago