Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar itni pressure situation mein kisi ko kuch samjh bhi toh nhi aata. I did not see any issue with him today, but meri expectation itni zyada hai bhi nhi. 

That does not mean I don't hate him for the divorce and temple scene.

My issue is more with that of temple scene.

With divorce, we don’t know what he wanted to say, so not going to judge.

But with shivshakti definitely am pissed with him.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This kidnapper is everything look @ 2:34 smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqHe1B1T2I

btw we need new spoilers thread 

Armaan Sa ne itni bhaaga daudi ki, ek jacket nhi utaar sake, pura scene chasme aur jacket ko kuch na hua smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

My issue is more with that of temple scene.

With divorce, we don’t know what he wanted to say, so not going to judge.

But with shivshakti definitely am pissed with him.

Me too , that scene kinda ruined everything for me. I don't know how they are going to redeem him unless he clarifies to Ruhi that he was wrong there etc etc. Also, tells ABhira about his past. 

I don't see any of these happening.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't think so. Abhira is not more important to Armaan than his mother. So, her Kasam for him means a lot to him. Add to the fact that Ruhi is imp. as well. I know she is his SIL etc. but she is imp as well for him.

Kasam is in a way "superstition" . If he really believes in kasam vasam then why was he so cool with doing something immoral on religious grounds in temple by agreeing to write shiv shakti when he was legally married to Abhira? He needed an out, Abhira gave it to him herself because she knew her place in his life. He wanted chutkara from her anyway. As always Abhira made it easy for him. When she said deal shaadi, he grabbed it with both hands as a lifeboat. Today he used her kasam .