Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

As Abhira is planning to confess her love here are some of the possibilities of future track and revelation.

1. She won’t confess

2. She will confess her love but Armaan will reject her and state he still loves chitwali (he might or might not revel about Ruhi)

3. She will see Armaan and Ruhi in an intimate moment and will guess Ruhi is chitwali

4. Just like previous promos, this will also be a phuski bomb - Abhira might confess but Armaan won’t hear as he is wearing headphones. Nothing will change and we will be back to trikon

5. Ruhi will reveal that she is chitwali (I genuinely feel this will give the biggest dhamaka and especially after today’s ep, I feel Ruhi will revel the truth… but for this a major kaand has to happen where ar’s life is at stake.. both deewane mastaani will go bawari and in the anger Ruhi will revel and put allegations on ab)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

They are following the other serial format.there fl was super happy in love confessed and he rejected..she was giving him eyes when he was with his ex. Suddenly she dropped it ..same same hoga. Abhira might see something and drop herself.

3. She will see Armaan and Ruhi in an intimate moment and will guess Ruhi is chitwali

And give that Ruhi Birla ONE TIGHT SLAP across the face. Or better, inform Maasa and let Maasa give ONE TIGHT SLAP to Ruhi Birla smiley42 I am rooting for this smiley42smiley43

Edited by bangtanARMY - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

🤣🤣kisi ki pin humesha Ruhi pe hi atki hoti hai… don’t worry season end hote hote Ab pe bhi kayi baar thapado ki baarish hogi.. daru kaand, deal marriage, Rohit ko swarg puchana… bohat chances hai… coz fls humesha dusro ke mamle mein tang aadate hai… and aaj bhi agar Ruhi deal ka sach keh deti toh Ar ko dant the lekin ab ko ghar se bahar bhejte.. because unlike Ruhi, she doesn’t have dadisa’s support😅🤣.. Also if Ab gets to know Ruhi is chitwali bechari khud hi guilt ke samundar mein doob jayegi… slap toh dur ki baat hai, she might actually apologise for misbehaving till now… you might have not seen previous episodes, Ab was feeling guilty for chitwali… toh tadi marne ka baari iss baar Ruhi ki hai😅

"kisi ki pin humesha Ruhi pe hi atki hoti hai"

Ofc! I LOVE talking about Ruhi Birla the character full of home-wrecking abilities, just like you love talking about Ab the non-interesting character smiley42 We are same to same arent we smiley42

Why will Ab apologize to Ruhi... oh, unless Ruhi Birla starts her reverse psychology and emo manipulation magic. Ruhi Birla is mahir in that smiley42

After the things Ruhi Birla dragged Ab for, if Ab doesn't drag her back and give her a tight slap, then DKP has failed in giving excellent loud-whistling ITV content

Me to my TV if the slaps (to Ruhi Birla) and kicks (to Ar) don't happen:

Laptop Breaking GIF - Laptop Breaking Stressed GIFs

Muje lagta hai abhira ke hath jaise divorce paper aye waise he i love you note bhi molega and woh detective bann kar pata lagayegi and fir shock ho jayegi smiley36

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love confession

Death of someone and blame on abhira

Separation and Milan

Pregnancy and complications

Again misunderstanding.

Abhira will be living alone with the baby if following naira or will have another man if following akshu.

Armaan getting to know about child then custody fight.

Then milan

Then side tracks

Again blame on abhira track

2nd baby girl

Leap for gen 5 and baby will be maahira

Next maahira and next ml story

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 6 months ago