Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Vidya-Madhav's track is quite boring. Abhira vs Dadisa is enjoyable regardless of being repetitive.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

yrkkh is boring

yrkkh has lost its charm

from naira's death day

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pura show hi boring hai. Even a legacy viewer like me had to stop watching smiley39

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Vidya-Madhav's track is quite boring. Abhira vs Dadisa is enjoyable regardless of being repetitive.

it would be interesting if Abhira challenges her by exposing her deal and other shady things that the ghar ki achi badi dadi has been doing for a long time smiley42
Edited by Naya_31 - 3 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

My answer based on ep i watch prev, vidya crying over madhav's dead wife is boring, abhira nd dadisa's fight is freaking boring, repetitive with no conclusion cuz she always end up goin back in poddar house anyway. whole point, the whole show losing its charm this time

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All of thr above

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Vidya crying over Madhav's name is maha boring.. I dont understand her at all.. Kabhi MS utarte hain then kabhi she wants Madhav to return.. Mataji aap chahte kya ho🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️... Point is Vidya is in show just to flip.. So they will neither show her as a full time vile chr nor as a super supportive figure.. Vo aise hi irritate karte rahenge🥲

Ab vs Kv could have been intresting. But they always show some illogical plots and destroys it.

The biggest negative of the story is that they dont finish any plot nicely. Ruh---aan revelation ka acchar bana diya, Ruhi ko over victimise kiya, Ab's real reason of giving false testimony is still unknown to fam members, Villains like Sanjay r not getting their due, Madhav streching Divorce truth like anything...Ranting shuru kiya to bahut kuch hain🤣🤣

Edited by Docworld - 3 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

All the above hai

Need new montage and new tittle

Vidya , madhav , Shivani

Yeh rishta Vidya madhav ka

smiley37smiley37

Vidya ka Rona.. I don’t understand it.. when Madhav is not there she’s crying for him.. when he’s there, she’s taunting him and staying away from him..

Day 1 se yrkkh dekh rahi hu..
watching gen4 with the hope that somehow they’ll bring back the lost charm..

if they just want to copy paste stories, might as well copy paste gen1..