Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

What do the makers want ??

They have brought Rohit back in the story .. to play saga sautela tracks

which was expected.. and Abhira is going to fight for Armaan .. and bla bla .. if Armaan is thrown out of the house

but then again after the Akshara revelation it will be same case scenario.. where sauteli Ruhi ( lineage of second wife ) was given preference over Akshara

so the message by the makers is never trust sautela .. they will obviously bite you back ..

Actually trust no siblings
Everyone should have their own family and be independent

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

So is this saga sautela actually a buildup for Rubhira?

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So is this saga sautela actually a buildup for Rubhira?

Who is RubhiRa

Ohh Ruhi the step cousin of Abhira z. Ha ha ha

What I feel yeh track is more hurtful because it is more in first gen among Arman and Rohit

as they are stepbrothers

now after donkeys years .. if Abhira and Ruhi find out that their dead moms were step sisters .. plus their grand father is also dead

But they have one common great grand father who only has a few moments left .. kya Rona is matter ko .. Abhira has spent 23 years of her life without this knowledge.. ab Jan Kar kya fadak par jayega ..

This is one card which has been left too late

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Who is RubhiRa

Ohh Ruhi the step cousin of Abhira z. Ha ha ha

What I feel yeh track is more hurtful because it is more in first gen among Arman and Rohit

as they are stepbrothers

now after donkeys years .. if Abhira and Ruhi find out that their dead moms were step sisters .. plus their grand father is also dead

But they have one common great grand father who only has a few moments left .. kya Rona is matter ko .. Abhira has spent 23 years of her life without this knowledge.. ab Jan Kar kya fadak par jayega ..

This is one card which has been left too late

They literally kept this identity reveal track so long under the carpet that now all of a sudden if they try to show it, it'll honestly be a dhussi for audience like current rohit return track. The writers are so lazy and undeserving that they are not able to fully utilize the mass impact of the various shades in the storyline with the brilliant actors they have. They are Continuously showing boring tracks and deliberately keeping the interesting tracks long awaited.

I still can't figure out the reason behind their delay in the potential romantic angle of abhimaan after marriage. The more they will keep us in wait, more we'll loose the interest.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I dont even want Abhira's identity reveal track. After degrading Ruhi to this level how r they even expecting us to accept this forced sisters angle? Ru 1.0 ki time par phir bhi we used to get short behena moments. But after this cast change makers have completely ruined it

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They literally kept this identity reveal track so long under the carpet that now all of a sudden if they try to show it, it'll honestly be a dhussi for audience like current rohit return track. The writers are so lazy and undeserving that they are not able to fully utilize the mass impact of the various shades in the storyline with the brilliant actors they have. They are Continuously showing boring tracks and deliberately keeping the interesting tracks long awaited.

I still can't figure out the reason behind their delay in the potential romantic angle of abhimaan after marriage. The more they will keep us in wait, more we'll loose the interest.

Actually MU after marriage or forced marriage works in Trp … but love marriage and immediate consummation make viewers lose interest

so that’s why they have kept the marriage carrot hanging .. couple are in love and are in each others pockets but are keeping away because they are not married…

I don’t mind this at all .. because the moment they get married some stupid accident, MU and separation will set in .. so let’s enjoy the live in phase

shadi karke bhi issey extra nahi milega

I am Ghum S1 veteran we got 500 episodes without confession.. only measly 100 episodes after heartfelt shadi filled with immense DDP. And then we got 300 episodes of separation ending with death

So yeh pre honeymoon phase enjoy karo .. Dil wali shadi ke baad kuch nahi milega in starplus

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

I dont even want Abhira's identity reveal track. After degrading Ruhi to this level how r they even expecting us to accept this forced sisters angle? Ru 1.0 ki time par phir bhi we used to get short behena moments. But after this cast change makers have completely ruined it

step cousin one side removed .. both the girls had different paternal families .. mothers were step sisters with different moms .. so kuch khass genetic match nahi hai .

Kairav was Abhira’s real mama his kids would be her cousins

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually MU after marriage or forced marriage works in Trp … but love marriage and immediate consummation make viewers lose interest

so that’s why they have kept the marriage carrot hanging .. couple are in love and are in each others pockets but are keeping away because they are not married…

I don’t mind this at all .. because the moment they get married some stupid accident, MU and separation will set in .. so let’s enjoy the live in phase

shadi karke bhi issey extra nahi milega

I am Ghum S1 veteran we got 500 episodes without confession.. only measly 100 episodes after heartfelt shadi filled with immense DDP. And then we got 300 episodes of separation ending with death

So yeh pre honeymoon phase enjoy karo .. Dil wali shadi ke baad kuch nahi milega in starplus

Yeh bhi sahi hai, milne wala toh kuch waise bhi nhi hai😂😂. But problem ye hai ki is phase ko bhi enjoy nhi krne de rhe by inserting nonsense roru ka ddp wala date night scene😂
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yeh bhi sahi hai, milne wala toh kuch waise bhi nhi hai😂😂. But problem ye hai ki is phase ko bhi enjoy nhi krne de rhe by inserting nonsense roru ka ddp wala date night scene😂

drama bhi chahiye hota hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The longer they take for dil wali Shadi and consummation, the better