Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I dont even want Abhira's identity reveal track. After degrading Ruhi to this level how r they even expecting us to accept this forced sisters angle?

I don’t think anyone there care about “acceptance”. Audience ne nahi accept liya toh bhi kya ukhaad lenge as long they watch the show.
They will show it anyway because that is going to be a high point in the serial.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually MU after marriage or forced marriage works in Trp … but love marriage and immediate consummation make viewers lose interest

so that’s why they have kept the marriage carrot hanging .. couple are in love and are in each others pockets but are keeping away because they are not married…

I don’t mind this at all .. because the moment they get married some stupid accident, MU and separation will set in .. so let’s enjoy the live in phase

shadi karke bhi issey extra nahi milega

I am Ghum S1 veteran we got 500 episodes without confession.. only measly 100 episodes after heartfelt shadi filled with immense DDP. And then we got 300 episodes of separation ending with death

So yeh pre honeymoon phase enjoy karo .. Dil wali shadi ke baad kuch nahi milega in starplus

but rishta usually gives lots of post marriage romance..so they’re above ghum in that respect. Ghum has an allergy to romance..🙄
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t think anyone there care about “acceptance”. Audience ne nahi accept liya toh bhi kya ukhaad lenge as long they watch the show.

They will show it anyway because that is going to be a high point in the serial.

Will they end the show with this reveal ..because there is no love lost between them as is ..so what is this extra hate that is going to come from IR?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Nai Matlab what's the implication? Ke bec arman is sautela was in love with ruhi, but if they were real brothers , he wouldn't do that ?smiley5 If they were real brothers they wouldn't sacrifice their love?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Will they end the show with this reveal ..because there is no love lost between them as is ..so what is this extra hate that is going to come from IR?

They will run the show till they hit their ads revenue target.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The longer they take for dil wali Shadi and consummation, the better

Exactly look at ambanis kitne sare pre wedding functions kiye .. sath sath rahe phir kiye dil wali shadi
It took them 1.5 years to reach shadi .. abhi bhi honeymoon mein nahi Gaye

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

But cousin angle either overplay karenge ya underplay but karenge lagta hai Kabhi toh.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but rishta usually gives lots of post marriage romance..so they’re above ghum in that respect. Ghum has an allergy to romance..🙄

I still miss Ghum S1 .. makers be Bahut acche se kaata humein.., 300 episodes 2 baccho ki happy family ki lollipop dikhate rahe ..bappa ki happy family

isiliye Rukmini vithal ko bilkul hi Halke me liya ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

But cousin angle either overplay karenge ya underplay but karenge lagta hai Kabhi toh.

Yeh log MG and dono wig wali ko kab Tak pay roll me rakhenge .. isn’t it time to kill off both wig walis and shift MG to Poddar house for his health.. I am doing cost cutting for DKP ..

Both wig walis have no real blood connect with Abhira .. jab kairav hi nahi hai Toh who is this wig wali ..

me khud hi track likh deti Hu .. that both wig wali and Manish Goenka have yet another car accident.. and 2 wig walis die . Only MG is left😂😂

now that Rohit is bekk ..and Goenka house is in mortgage .. they can get him shifted to PH with Akshara ka guitar .. and some pics . Abhira can help him pack and wind up .. with Kaveri telling him Manish Ji .. aap humare apne hai ..

Manish and Kaveri ka bhi side track ho sakta hai making Sanjay Bansal jealous